the contationness of negativity

Opah

Man my morning started out good again, good breakfast Hot coffee then I got to work.

Michael our 1st shift SMO is not Happy, and its on and on and on with all that upsets him.

Equipment made him work, his guys didn't know what to do, basically he had to come in to work his Sunday again.

I cant blame him they have been working 6 fay weeks for months and moths which is BS, tensions are high and stress is even higher,  Now I have a head ache and for the first time in a coupe of weeks I started to want a smoke.  I want to be there for him to defuse Vent a little but I need to remember that is what I am doing and not get caught up in the negativity.

so I need to get back to my happy place, lets try this morning again First a Hot cup of coffee

OK coffee brewing and the air smells great, deep breaths, 

Question?  Coffee gets me going canine,  and all but the aroma is so soothing damn near tranquil 

anyone else have the same response from the aroma of brewing coffee ?

Do you have a coping  strategy for when you must be around someone negative ?

Man I could use a Cinnabun right now to go with this coffee,  OK now for my quit time and jurney back to my happy place.

• Like 1

I never have drank coffee, but my wife makes a pot every morning and I love the smell of it!

I am retired, but my wife still works.  So I am alone a lot.  I mostly only have my own negativity to deal with.

I would try to stay away from negative people, if you can, while you are early in your quit.  At some point you will have to learn how not to get caught up in it. Negativity seems to be in all our lives from time to time.

Your Doing a Great Job of Quitting Smoking!!

• Like 2