Smoking screwed my eyes, you believe that crap ?

Opah

Yes it did, smoke got in my eyes:

Not from smoke filled roomes, not from smoke in my eyes but from my Blood, same thing that gave me my heart attack

Blood thickened, blood sugar  too high and excessive platelets streaming around, Yep Scaring and bleeding inside my eyes and cataracts some where else. lucky I have caught things in time things can be made right.   Surgery more meds damn This is another fine mess I have gotten myself in.

I see said the almost blind man

this is one regret I won't have to deal with, when i am laying in the hospital or in bed at home with my family around me,  I  am happy I wont have to say only if I had quit smoking.

By the time my time has come me smoking will barely be a memory. maybe in a picture or two but not much more than that

I just want to say to those fighting right now, why have regrets and sorrow 

keep your quit and have the pride and hapiness it will brig.

Edited by Opah
  • Like 5

Inspiration even just the word effects me in a positive way, but when you are in the moment, your thoughts clear and vibrant you energy level is some where in the clouds.

Beauty is all around and your love flows freely unobstructed and a hug is just around the corner, screw the hand shake you feel to good for a hand shake.

Inspiration is a wonderfully marvelous thing !

• Haha 2

Well the optamolagest says all can be fixed and can be maintained if I continue to not smoke and watch BS, BP cholesterol salt, I was able to avoid the annual probing.   So another good reason to continue to not smoke !  

Edited by Opah
  • Like 3