GOOOOOOD MORNING Quit train WHOOOO WHOOO CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA

Opah

Well its starting after a great morning comes the I wants, I want a big juicy breakfast burrito, I want to be some where else other than work, now don't get me wrong work is going fine and dandy I just want to be some where else.  I have my lunch fresh fruit and a hot cup of tea but what I want is a cold lemon Beer and a really good breakfast burrito.

I know where this will lead to if I allow it to continue so there is only one thing to do before ot gets to the pipe and cigars IS!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well this will be it for a couple months at least, cant read the posts anymore. treatment us going yo take at least a cou[ple months.

so take care of your quits and Ill be back 

• Sad 2

@Opah, every time you disappear you come back newly quit. I'm really concerned that that could happen again this time. 

You know we recommend sticking around for your whole first year and we do that because we want to help you get through most the triggers that can happen in a year. So please reconsider leaving and instead just use the zoom on your browser to help you see better.

We want you to succeed! 😊

• Sad 1

Thank you Jill for adjusting your font so I can read it it, and yes what you say has been true. this time my life is in the balance my health and now my eyes, this is more than my sticky quit, this is the fork in the road that I leave smoking behind for ever, I have been stupid and arrogant for far to long and now have reaped what I have sown.

Super appreciate our concern  and I do value as a friend soon as My eyes are fixed and I can read the posts I will be all over quit train I do check every day hoping I can make out enough to reply that is how I saw this.,  But starting Tuesday I will be wild Boar Hutting for ten days and will not have access to internet,  

once again thank you I will keep my quit,

Edited by Opah
  • Like 2

PL last day before my Hunt, Thank you Doreen I will KMQ, and just messing around with the Association comment.

Thank you Jill and all the rest here,  I will be back  the 23ed.

Edited by Opah
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am Back smokeless and Pig less, I did kill a Oak tree ?  Got to get my eyes fixed.

Was so  great up there, no masks, all stores are wear at your discretion,  didn't drive, watch TV, listen to the radio, nothing but Oldies CDs and great friends talking hunting

• Like 3