Positive

Linda

Wow I am finding hard the last couple days to stay positive about this journey. I know I want to be but just can't seem to get there.Getting close to two months and sometimes I feel like I'm at day one. WTH

• Sad 1

Just keep plugging along Linda because you will get there, it just takes some of us longer than others. I was one of the longer timers and I got through it and so will you 🤗

• Like 4

The choices are 

1...be a slave to the cigarette for the rest of your life, wishing you could quit.

2... put up with some discomfort for a few months until your body gets used to going without nicotine.

Choose wisely. keep your quit.

• Like 4

I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems.  But I do understand. I have the same kind of days.

I hope you can get a handle on this and keep going!  We are at about the same amount of time in our quits.  Lets keep going and see what happens. There have to be some better days ahead. 

• Like 2

Linda, keep that beautiful quit going.  Try not to romance that cigarette.  It is not your friend and does nothing for you except shorten your life.  Once you pick up that cigarette again, you will be right back to wanting to quit.  You build strength everyday you do not smoke.

• Like 2