The Question Game

Colleen

Theater: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... It wasn't the travesty that I thought it was going to be.

Home: Godzilla... I liked it because I like cheesy crap. 

Will you be dressing up for Halloween? If yes, what as?

Yes, used to go a lot as a kid, and been a few times as an adult with friends.  Also I suppose it could be classed as camping when I go fishing for a few nights ;)

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

action A - 12 I fell in love in jersey with a cool boy with a BMX :) village boys might have stolen a few when was younger but cannot remember or I blocked it out lol

Petra A - no to everglades

Did you pass your driving test first time?

Warm Weather -I don't mind cold as long as it isn't freezing rain! 

And your welcome! I plan on enjoying my weekend - although I do work tomorrow  :(

Would you rather have eggs and hash or steak and eggs for breakfast?

The best way out is through by Robert Frost.  

If you could spend one day with somebody from this board, who would it be and why?

That is a good one that should almost be it's own post.  :)   However, I'm not sure I can answer cuz I would like to spend the day with almost all of you!

• Like 1