Just signed up and I’m ready to give it up

Wendy73

Hello, 

I’ve been a pack a day smoker since I was 19 (28 years). I successfully quit once, for 5 months with the help of Wellbutrin. I didn’t like the side effects ,so I’m trying cold turkey this time. I’m really tired of it and doing it for my health and so I can be here for my daughter. Wish me luck and I appreciate any support given, hope I can be of support to someone else as well. I know this is going to be tough, but I’m determined. Thanks for reading. 

Edited by Wendy73
  • Like 4

Welcome aboard wendy and congratulations on deciding to quit! You'll find all the support you could want or need here along with a ton of information about our addiction so be sure to check out all our various forums. 😊

• Like 2

Welcome Wendy and good for you making the decision to quit. There slot of good information to help you on the journey. There are people here to encourage you on the way to becoming smoke free. This is an awesome group .So jump on the train!!!!

• Like 3

Welcome, You have come to the right place. Turn that determination into a commitment to quit this nasty habit that is a slow method of suicide. Be kind to yourself and don't over think the process. We are all going through the same thing you are. Lets do it together!

• Like 3

Hi Wendy....Welcome Aboard....

Congratulations on the great decision to save your life ..and rid of this killer addiction....

Take your time to Read and Watch all the information here ....

The main board with the green pinned threads is a great place to start ....

No Luck needed ....It's all down to How Bad You Want This ....

We have a great band of Newbies ...so you will have company along your Journey ...

You can do it !!!!

• Like 2

Welcome aboard Wendy,

You have just joined the best support group when it comes to quitting smoking. All that is required of you is not smoke. There are plenty of articles and videos to watch to give insight about quitting. Take in all that you can because knowledge is power. Plus, we are here to help throughout your entire journey. Remember you are worth it.

• Like 3

Congratulations Wendy, you have made a great decision for yourself.

Quitting smoking is a challenge.  A challenge that is well worth the effort, you will be rewarded many times over.

Enjoy the ride.

• Like 4