Catlover is Three Years Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Thank you so much guys. I’m feeling a bit emotional today, can’t believe it’s been 3 years now. I,m so grateful for this place and all you guys on the journey with me, coming here regularly to read, give and receive support has really really helped me stay on track (excuse the pun lol)  I don’t like the number 3 haha, be it when I was 3 weeks, or 3 months, now it’s 3 years! Looking forward to seeing the numbe r 4 haha. I look and see how much money I haven’t spent and it overwhelms me, and also how much better my health is, even though I’m still downing too many bags of popcorn!  Just got rid of the last of the Christmas chocolates, so a great time to maybe concentrate now and try and lose a bit of weight! 2 stone would be great! 
my ticker is a day ahead of itself, but not going to mess with it again, after all the hassle I had changing it last time.

im ready to start year 4 now, and positive I will never smoke again, anyway they stopped selling my favourite menthol cigarettes last year , along with other flavoured cigarettes. I was so glad as I could never smoke a non menthol, to me they tasted disgusting, the menthol somehow made them more bearable and less harsh.... anyway.  Babbling now lol..... it’s sooooooooooooo GOOD TO BE FREE.

x

Jillar, could you take that day off my ticker, it’s playing with my OCD lol x

• Like 7

13 hours ago, catlover said:

Jillar, could you take that day off my ticker, it’s playing with my OCD lol x

MQ's working on fixing the ticker glitch since all the recent updates so you'd probably have to delete that one and then make a new one like last time and just put your quit date as a day earlier but I don't think any of ours have ever kept an exact time properly. We just learned to live with it lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...