Good Saturday Morning!

Dogbelly

Hi, still doing ok. Not much to report other than I have not smoked! YAY! I did find a opened pack of cigarettes in my glove box this morning. Did not think twice about tossing them. Anyway, hope all is good with everyone doing this quit smoking thing also. Cheers. 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Dogbelly said:

I have not smoked! YAY! I did find a opened pack of cigarettes in my glove box this morning. Did not think twice about tossing them.

Great job tossing those smokes away and keeping the quit.  I'm glad you are doing so well in your quit.

• Like 2

Yes I agree, good job throwing those smokes away I think that early in my quit I probably would have smoked them to be honest because when I quit on May29, 2016 I actually had quit earlier in the day but proceeded to smoke every butt in every ashtray so my quit time ended up being 10:15 pm instead. 

Hope you enjoy the rainy weather we're getting :) 

• Like 2

Great going  Dogbelly, you are doing brilliant! 

jillar. I smoked my head off last day too lol. I had a pack over half full, and rather than throw them away, I smoked myself stupid, and felt so sick, I was glad when they had gone, and it was about 11 pm at night too on the 31st Jan, so I counted the 1st Feb as my quit day. 

• Like 3

Yaa Dogbelly...

I hope throwing them smoked away made you feel so proud !!!

High Five to you ...

And I have High Hopes for you ....😀

I spend my last few cigerette,s...in tears ....thinking the damage was done ....

Phew !!!!....It wasn't ...still very thankful 7 years on ...

• Like 2

Thanks all for the support. I was surprised when I found the cigarettes in the glove box as I did not smoke in my vehicle. Just occurred to me that another time wasting activity is gone. Pulling over to smoke. 

At any rate, looking forward to getting another day under my belt. The most important thing for me is always remember I cannot have just one, it don’t work that way for me. Most likely don’t work that way for most people I guess. 

Raining here, and that’s a good thing, we need it. So today, football and a few beers and hang out. Cheers

• Like 4