ticker

Linda

not sure what i did wrong but i did my ticker and i have several in my signiture not very tech savy

Just now, Linda said:

not sure what i did wrong but i did my ticker and i have several in my signiture not very tech savy

and it did not show up on my post

9 minutes ago, Linda said:

There's nothing in your signature so you must've not pasted it there. Here is a tutorial with pics: https://www.quittrain.com/topic/15042-creating-a-ticker/

Yay Linda! That ticker looks good on you. Your close but I think you're inserting it as an image and it won't update that way.

You just need to copy the code underneath the ticker you want and then click anywhere in the signature box and paste it, then click save.

🤗

3 minutes ago, Linda said:

not sure what im doing wrong but i cant seem to get it to copy other than a image sorry to be such a pain

You're still copying just the image Linda. Delete both those and try again and this time copy the code under the ticker you want and paste that into your signature text box.

1 hour ago, jillar said:

We don't want you getting a crave over it, that defeats the cause so just try another time. You'll get it 😊

4 hours ago, Linda said:

Just now, Linda said:

Now I have all these code for the ticker showing on my post I cat get rid of. I have tried on my kind all and my lap top I guess I don't know how to copy and paste without copying the image so I give up. Not that important and to frustrated

16 minutes ago, Linda said:

Now I have all these code for the ticker showing on my post I cat get rid of. I have tried on my kind all and my lap top I guess I don't know how to copy and paste without copying the image so I give up. Not that important and to frustrated

I deleted them for you so you can try again when you're ready 🤗

@Linda, I'm on my kindle too. So to copy just hold your finger down on the text and when the little text box pops up choose select all and it'll highlight the whole code and then click copy. and then paste that code inside your signature box

15 minutes ago, Linda said:

I did exactly what you showed highlight code select all and hit copy go to account settings click signature and its not there. Thanks for all your help

But it is not working

Lol silly you've got to paste it into your signature, after you copy it and go to your signature box if you're on your kindle just press down for a second inside the box until you see that little select all box come up but this time click paste. THEN save and that should be it 😊