Trying to change my ticker to 1/19

I am sorry to inform everyone that I smoked yesterday and today. I want to quit as I know it will keep escalating. This all started from smoking pot earlier in the month. I am very disappointed but want to get back on the train right away. I suppose I could have hid this from everyone, but I didn't want to lie to you all or myself. I have been changing my date on my phone, but it keeps going back. Please help me change it. I do not want to go back to all the sneaking around and having a smelly smoking habit again. I don't even enjoy smoking pot anymore. I originally started smoking at 14 and now I am 57 with bad COPD. Please accept me back. I really want this to stick.

Edited by Steven Drojensky

Relapses happen but it's how you learn from these mistakes. You need to learn from this so not falter again. So, grab a seat and refrain from put anything in your mouth and starting it on fire. You can do this Steven.

• Thanks 1

Aww man Steven, I'm really sorry to hear that. Glad you're getting right back on your quit. We're working on the ticker issue and hope to have it resolved soon so in the mean time you'll need to delete the old one and create a new one in order for it not to keep reverting back.

I can delete your old one for you now but you'll need to create your new one and paste it into your signature.

Oh and don't forget to change your quit date on your profile page too 😞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, jillar said:

Aww man Steven, I'm really sorry to hear that. Glad you're getting right back on your quit. We're working on the ticker issue and hope to have it resolved soon so in the mean time you'll need to delete the old one and create a new one in order for it not to keep reverting back.

I can delete your old one for you now but you'll need to create your new one and paste it into your signature.

Oh and don't forget to change your quit date on your profile page too 😞

I changed it again, but it still comes back to the old date on my end. How does it look on your end?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steven Drojensky said:

I changed it again, but it still comes back to the old date on my end. How does it look on your end?

There's nothing in your signature. You need to make a new one, copy it and then paste it into your signature box and then click save like you did before. Your old ticker is gone, I deleted it so it won't revert back

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jillar said:

There's nothing in your signature. You need to make a new one, copy it and then paste it into your signature box and then click save like you did before. Your old ticker is gone, I deleted it so it won't revert back

It seems to have been changed to 1/19/21. I edited it in my profile setting and saved.

Edited by Steven Drojensky
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steven Drojensky said:

Do you mean make a whole new signature account page. Sorry I am not tech savvy. Anyway, could you send me a message and kind of walk me through it?

I'll put it here for anyone else who needs help too. Click on the ticker tab here https://www.quittrain.com/tickers/ or on the top of the page. Fill in your information, click save. The next window that opens will give you your tickers to choose from. Copy the one you want then go to your account settings, click on signature, scroll down to the signature box and paste your ticker in, then click save.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jillar said:

I'll put it here for anyone else who needs help too. Click on the ticker tab here https://www.quittrain.com/tickers/ or on the top of the page. Fill in your information, click save. The next window that opens will give you your tickers to choose from. Copy the one you want then go to your account settings, click on signature, scroll down to the signature box and paste your ticker in, then click save.

Whatever I did, it now says quit date 1/19/21 on my profile page. 

• Like 2

To access your account settings in mobile you'll click on the three little bars at the top right hand corner of the page, click on account, then scroll down to account settings. Click on that and you'll see signature on the left hand side. Click it, scroll down the page that opens to the signature box and paste your new ticker, then click save. You must click save in order for the ticker to show up 

• Like 2