Good Morning!

Dogbelly

Another day logged with no smoking. Yay! I did have a event yesterday that I should share. I broke down in my Jeep way up a Jeep trail on a mountain. The serpentine belt on my motor broke. At any rate some dirt bikers stopped to help. Long story short, one of the dirt bikers gave me his truck to go to town and buy a new belt and idler. We stayed in town as it was dark by the time I got to town and it was no problem for truck owner as they were camping. So today, I will take his truck back and make the repairs hopefully. Just wanted to say you see so much negativity these days, but there are still nice people out there. This guy don’t know me from Adam, and let me take his truck to town for parts. 

As far as the smoking..........another day under my belt. Had a few beers and still held true. And again, thanks for the support here. 

• Like 5

Hi Mee,

I called another friend of mine and he is going to go up with me in his Jeep also. We will figure it out. It is slow going in and out of that area. It is really rough road, but very beautiful. No cell phone service either. I am going to buy a satellite GPS device this week. If we had not ran into those dirt bikers, it would have been a very cold night on the mountain. At least with a GPS device I can get help if needed. 

But as for today, I can say, I have the parts, the wrenches and sockets, beer on ice, but I don’t have any cigarettes! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dogbelly said:

At least with a GPS device I can get help if needed. 

I don't know Dogbelly, we use a GPS when we travel in our RV and the "lady in the box" has sent us the wrong way many of the times.  You sound like quite the avdventurer with your off-roading.

• Like 1

Well Mee, with GPS, I can send my coordinates if I really get in trouble. I love to get out. I was raised in a very small town and lived in rural areas most of my life. I had to move to a large urban area for work in 2003. Don’t take to long to get out in the middle of nowhere to long fortunately from where I live! 

• Like 3

Good job Dogbelly, as a former dirt bike rider I have to say we're a great group of people so it comes as no surprise that he lent you his truck 😊

Just a couple days away from one week quit now, how awesome is that?! Have a nice day 😊

• Like 1