First Test Today

Dogbelly

Hello all, since I have been documenting my quit on here, I had my first opportunity to smoke this morning! I am working from home today and while I am working I started a load of laundry. As you might guess I found almost a half a pack of cigarettes in a pocket. I had the Marlboro man staring me in the face. He ended up in the trash. Lets say kind of ceremonial thing if you will. 

So I had to do something. I made me a green shake. It was kind of hard to light, but I did get through that. Nothing like a bunch of spinach, yogurt and fruit instead of a cig eh? lol I really know how to party now......lol

• Like 6

you got this buddy,,,, every craving gets weaker,, believe it or not, I used  gum w/ a loud flavor,,,, still do, an I got my 5 year chip,,,,, bout every time I get in the truck,,, 

out comes the gum,, much like our ol smok n habit,,,,,,stay busy,,,,, you,ll love it,,,,,   

RC

• Like 4

You passed your first test ...With Flying colours ...

You get stronger each test you pass....and the monster gets weaker ...Your the Boss !!!!

26 minutes ago, mfic said:

you got this buddy,,,, every craving gets weaker,, believe it or not, I used  gum w/ a loud flavor,,,, still do, an I got my 5 year chip,,,,, bout every time I get in the truck,,, 

out comes the gum,, much like our ol smok n habit,,,,,,stay busy,,,,, you,ll love it,,,,,   

RC

Hey !!!!..

Good to see you here ...Look at the impressive Quit .. Congratulations...

• Like 3