non-smoking DOGS

Frezflops

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Cbdave, that's what killed my Cookie 😪 

Luckily your dog is young, Cookie was 15. Please be sure to keep him on a strick diet. They also make dog food specifically for that but the vet needs to prescribe it here in the US....

• Like 1

G’day 

Yes the vet usually sells it but due to supply chain problems none available. Lucky I found a low fat brand that was suitable( a US import) from local pet shop.

I also poach chicken breast in the sous vide with rice carrots and beans and sweet potato. She’s also allowed canned salmon in spring water. 
I think she eats better than us. 
Love her dearly,  would hate to lose her, so we do what’s good for her.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I need to introduce our newest little girl… meet JoJo!

that’s the name she came with! 😋

we consider her a rescue.she came from a breeding program. She is trained VERY well! Except she hasn’t been socialized. Whenever anyone gets near her, she starts shaking and hides behind one of us.☹️ we think maybe she was kept in a room with the little ones and never around people. She only had 2 litters but the last one there was 10 in the litter! 😳😢.

she has come a long way and is a very affectionate pup (to us) all she wants to do is sit on a lap and snuggle! 💝

image.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...