A new milestone

IQ4me

Hi Teammates! I want to share my newest milestone. During the Christmas holiday season, I stressed a lot, thought I was going to smoke. I reached out to my support groups until I connected with someone positive. I didn't worry if I was getting on someone's nerves; all I cared about was not smoking. I had to do what I had to do, and I’ll do it again.

0D195519-B7C2-487F-82FF-E24C726CC46E.png

• Like 6

Congratulations IQ4me that's awesome! If you want even more inspiration like that consider putting a ticker in your signature. You'll be able to watch all the time, money saved and cigarettes NOT smoked add up. I loved logging in each day and looking at mine. Here's a link if you're interested:  https://www.quittrain.com/tickers/  😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/5/2021 at 9:34 PM, jillar said:

Congratulations IQ4me that's awesome! If you want even more inspiration like that consider putting a ticker in your signature. You'll be able to watch all the time, money saved and cigarettes NOT smoked add up. I loved logging in each day and looking at mine. Here's a link if you're interested:  https://www.quittrain.com/tickers/  😊

How’s it going Jillar? I took your advice on the ticker tape. Thanks so much.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 1:33 PM, Boo said:

Good job IQ.

Each cigarette not smoked is a win.  Multiply that by 3,000 and we're talking some serious success.

image.png.c878654b5557b8824c558a2fb0093fc5.png

Boo, thanks so much!😊 TGIF!!

On 1/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, Doreensfree said:

Congratulations....

Glad you found the help you needed to keep your quit ...

It's great when you find that ...

Hi Doreen, lifesaving.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, Doreensfree said:

Congratulations....

Glad you found the help you needed to keep your quit ...

It's great when you find that ...

Hi Doreen, lifesaving. TGIF!!😊

• Like 2