I am going to restart my working out at home once again .

Sunshine59

I am going to start today evening .

These were the things i used to do .

Warmup
Pushups 120
Squats 20
Crunches 60

My last workout was in May 23rd 2020 .

So its going to take some time reaching those numbers once again .

I have gained some weight too .

So i am going to eat less and burn more .

Thanks

• Like 4

@Doreensfree

I hope i can continue this workout everyday ... Hoping to loose some weight that way . It is going to be a slow process  , but something is better than nothing .

Last time i checked i weighed 80 kilograms , before that it was 76 kilograms ... i hope i can get back to 75 kilograms somehow .

I am going to eat less , work out as i can .... i have some dieting plans too in my list of things to do  ...

:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sunshine59 said:

I hope i can continue this workout everyday ... Hoping to loose some weight that way . It is going to be a slow process  , but something is better than nothing .

Last time i checked i weighed 80 kilograms , before that it was 76 kilograms ... i hope i can get back to 75 kilograms somehow .

Slow and steady wins the race Sunshine.

My advice, you can take it or leave it, is this: don't fret over numbers on the scale.  Focus on behaviors, e.g., diet and exercise.  The numbers on the scale will work out if you're doing the right things; for some the desired numbers happen relatively quickly for others it takes more time.  Step-by-step is the best way forward.

2 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

I think I have gained some Xmas pounds too ..

I'm a bit fluffier than I was before Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Time to get back to eating clean.

• Like 1

@Boo ,

Thanks , yes i am focusing on diet and exercise .

I have plans to avoid meat completely and then i am going to eat a bit less food and burn more .

Today i have pain all over my body , not sure if i should rest today or continue working out

Will decide to workout or not within an hour .

Thanks for all the suggestions

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sunshine59 said:

Today i have pain all over my body , not sure if i should rest today or continue working out

Recovery is as important as stress in the process.

Active recovery works best for me.  If I feel a bit sore and tired following a hard workout, I'll take the next day and do some light exercise and mobility work.

Listen to your body.  If you need to take a day off, do that.  Better to take a day off than miss weeks due to injury.