Day 2 - So far so good.

Jswiss

thanks for the help with the ticker. officially though mines off by about 13 hours because i'm on taiwan time, but whatever it's no biggie. So day 5- my goals for the day, draw alllllllll day, maybe start a new art course online. do an intense workout, this time put myself through some pain, i'm lazy by nature so gotta push myself sometimes, the motivation bleeds into the rest of my life. read some literature on addiction, and try and sneak in a round of meditation.

• Like 1

Nice pick on the ticker jswiss and you can always update the time just by clicking on the time box. A clock will come up as well as am/pm option that you can click on as well. Plus now that it's already in your signature you can update it at any time and as soon as you click save it'll update on its own. No need to copy and paste again 😊

So your day 5 sounds very full and it's good to be busy, keeps your mind off smoking! You are doing fantastic 😊

• Like 1

Good job Jswiss! Not only are you keeping up with your quit, you are also focusing on other healthy pass times in your life. It has often been said that quitting smoking isn't just about that alone. The benefits from quitting spill over into many other areas of your life.

'

Keep up the good work :) 

• Like 3