The Toilet Paper Poll #2

notsmokinjo

The Second Great Toilet Paper Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. When you wipe to you fold, scrunch or roll the paper?

• Fold
    • Scrunch
    • Roll

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/20 at 07:57 AM

Many moons ago we took a poll and solved once and for all that the paper in our dunny should only ever be over and not under...but we have yet to solve the second burning toilet question:

When you wipe, do you scrunch, fold or roll?

As always votes will be anonymous....campaigning in comments is encouraged and endorsed. Make your vote count.

While fold and scrunch are self explanatory the roll might confuse some. One rolls a r ridiculous amount of dunny paper around their hand and then wipes.

• Haha 2

I couldn't have said it better than this guy did about the benefits of scrunching....

It’s quicker and easier than folding. Scrunching allows you to achieve greater purchase on the toilet paper for a harder and more thorough wipe. Scrunching keeps your fingers further away from the ‘danger zone’. A good scrunch allows the user to rescrunch for further wipes 😂

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, jillar said:

Seriously?! I'm the only one who scrunches instead of folds?!

It's looking that way Jillar.

I'm a folder.  I fold the same number of sheets the same way every time.  I like consistency in the process.

Plus, folders use less paper.  And in the wake of the great toilet paper shortage of 2020 that makes us the heroes in this debate.

• Haha 6

Oh !!!!.....I'm with Jillar on this ...scrunch ....a nice wad.....generous amount ....I'm worth it !!!!

Boo.....you count the amount each time ... seriously......

Hmmmm.....do you have to have all the beans facing the same way ?????

This board can be sooooo Educational.....

tumblr_nma6we079R1snfk10o1_400.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

This brought up a memory !!!!

When I was holidaying in Turkey bout 10 years ago...

A old lady was sitting out side the public Loo.....

Charging you 2 Levs for ....1 Square of toilet paper ...when I asked her for more ...

She started shouting at me angrily in Turkish ....

All these hand folders would have have been very disappointed.....lol....

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Boo.....you count the amount each time ... seriously......

My approach is methodical but simple.  I found the optimal number of sheets and the optimal way of folding said sheets.  Now, the process repeats itself automatically.

There is no way to say this with any humility: there is a subtle genius in the way I go about my life.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, jillar said:

Do tell, perhaps you'll get some converts.........😂

What kind of paper are we dealing with: single ply, double ply, triple ply, recycled?

There are multiple variables in this equation.  I don't want to quote a job based on incomplete information.

• Haha 5

Only the best for this gals bott....

This is one thing where second best won't do....

I remember someone here ..always folded the ends in a triangle ..like in posh hotels ....

Maybe I shouldn't have told you ....this could lead to alot of origami.....

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, BKP said:

I didn't see "Daintily Dab" so I couldn't vote.

Ah now that'll be a whole new poll, how do you wipe your arse...for this one we wanna know, when you daintily dab, does one do so with the paper daintily folded, or scrunched into an uncouth ball of chaos.  

• Haha 8

After the folders took an early and strong lead in thr polls, the scrunches have clawed then back to a 1 point lead...this is a close race..with victory to close to be called. Every vote does count. Make sure to get your votes in before polls close on Sunday.

• Haha 2