Layla is Two Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Congratulations Layla on another month quit. I hope you celebrate this achievement today by doing something special just for you! It's great to see all the support you offer your fellow Freedom Force comrades  :)

OIP.kImhECfyV5n2rVTlEgQi7AHaHa?pid=Api&r

• Like 5

Congratulations Layla🎉🎉 2 months is awesome!! Remember to reward yourself for this achievement, and tell yourself "This is my reward for my awesome 2 months of not smoking!" You have to reinforce the positive😉

Love your quit to keep your quit! 

• Like 4

Way to go, Layla! Two months down and it gets easier every day from here on out! Aren't you glad you stuck it through...soon the hard parts will be a fading memory. Keep up the great work...your lungs love you now!!

• Like 4

Thank you all SOOO much!!!  Sorry I am just seeing this thread!  All the congrats mean so much & it’s exciting to be 2 months smoke free!  I can’t thank you guys enough for all the wonderful support you have shown me!

• Like 4