Day One

6 minutes ago, Christine 10-20-20 said:

Approaching a full 24 hours soon. This is my first morning not smoking with my morning coffee. Wow!

i don’t want to ever wish my life away but I can’t wait to get over the next few weeks

We got this Christine on im my second day with coffee and no smokes. Good job girl, keep up the good job and remember NOPE

5 minutes ago, Christine 10-20-20 said:

Approaching a full 24 hours soon. This is my first morning not smoking with my morning coffee. Wow!

i don’t want to ever wish my life away but I can’t wait to get over the next few weeks

• Like 4

24 hours is awesome.  Take time to celebrate it.  Yes, the first week is tough but hang close to the forum, play some games and get to know us.  We have all been where you are and we want to help you along this journey..  You do not have to wish your life away.  Start living your life free of the ball and chain that smoking has been.  Start saving the money gained by quitting.  The more you look back and concentrate on that smoke you are not having, the harder it will be.    

giphy (79).gif

• Like 3

Way to go Christine,

Keep up the positive attitude. The first couple of weeks can be tough but nothing you can't get through. Take the daily Nope pledge. This means that you pledge to " not take one puff" for the entire day. Take it one hour, one day at a time. You have it in you to beat this addiction.

• Like 3

Congrats Christine on your first day done. Carry this pride  over to tomorrow, and keep promising yourself to stay smoke free, and remember to have regular little rewards, these help with motivation.

you CAN do this. All the best.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Mona said:

Before you know it, you'll be counting the months!  

This is so true! It seems so hard in the beginning and then one day you're at your first year quit and looking back on your terrible year and thinking hmmm, that wasn't so hard after all 😊

• Like 4