Where is Everyone ????

Doreensfree

Helping the kids haul the boat out of the water for the season. it was so nice out, we couldn't resist going for one last rip on Lake Ontario, just off of Niagara On The Lake! Can't believe my daughter was doing the driving! @Boo take heed; I can remember changing her diapers and reading her bedtime stories and even playing doll-house with her. It happens fast so, relish the moments!  Glad I still have a few more to come!

Daughter.jpg.8550609944644814fa8a3a8a8f58ff89.jpg

Daughter1.jpg.b11cdd3e2c6b871f0ab7f1fe2cee3793.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Helping the kids haul the boat out of the water for the season. it was so nice out, we couldn't resist going for one last rip on Lake Ontario, just off of Niagara On The Lake! Can't believe my daughter was doing the driving! @Boo take heed; I can remember changing her diapers and reading her bedtime stories and even playing doll-house with her. It happens fast so, relish the moments!  Glad I still have a few more to come!

Daughter.jpg.8550609944644814fa8a3a8a8f58ff89.jpg

Daughter1.jpg.b11cdd3e2c6b871f0ab7f1fe2cee3793.jpg

This looks Fab !!!!.....very peaceful ....

Boo.....maybe you will let me steer.....in the right direction next time ....!!!!

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, reciprocity said:

@Boo take heed; I can remember changing her diapers and reading her bedtime stories and even playing doll-house with her. It happens fast so, relish the moments!  Glad I still have a few more to come!

I hear ya man.  I was talking to a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago.  He told me his daughter is starting her senior year at UTK.  That blew my mind.  I still remember very clearly stopping by the hospital for a visit the day after she was born.  The time really does fly by.

Speaking of daughters...It's official: Maddie is spoiled rotten.  She likes to have her hair brushed.  If I stop brushing her hair before she falls asleep, she lets out a little whimper and stares at me.  As soon as I start brushing again, she calms right down.

I also have a new title, one of Sugar Britches' friends calls me: Maddie's Daddy.  It is becoming clear who's in charge now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Rozuki said:

Niagara on the Lake is such a beautiful place...love that town. Hope to see it again someday! 😷

It is nice. Big difference between that and the tourist trap of Niagara Falls, just down the road. NOTL is classy & elegant with lots of shops and charm. and always beautifully landscaped! The Niagara Parkway, linking Niagara Falls and Niagara On The Lake is also a beautiful drive. Plus, NOTL is right there in wine country. How convenient 🍷

• Like 3

• 1 year later...