Layla is One Month Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Thanks very much you guys!  It seems surreal (in a good way!) that it's been a month since I last smoked, because I don't know how I managed to do it...I never thought I could get through a day!  I just wanted to thank those who encouraged me on day one to just put on the patch that very day and just do it (quit), because that is 100% how I managed to take the leap.  If you guys hadn't told me to just do it, I do not think I would have quit smoking, and I am so glad I did!  It feels great not to be enslaved to cigarettes along with the many benefits that have come with finding freedom. Thanks again!

• Like 8

Yoohoo, way to go, Layla! Great job on your first month cigarette-free!! Keep going as it just gets better from here! If you can go one month you can go two....and so on and so forth 😛. Congratulations on taking your freedom back!

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up