Has the main page changed again?

catlover

I dont see notifications any more, just a green circle with a number in it! Also all the threads are now coming through to my emails too, and I have to keep deleting them all. This

didnt happen before , have i pressed something I should'nt have??

• Like 1

No catlover, there was an update yesterday and this is what we got. I'm sure MQ is working on it. I can't see the top icons either. I have my email notifications off so I'm not getting emails about new replies. You might want to look at your settings and turn that off for now?

22 minutes ago, catlover said:

I dont know what the mobile site is? Im on my laptop

Hey catlover, if you put your cursor just to the right of your little avatar in the top right corner of the screen (mine has an "M" and yours has a box of little kitties), and then click, you should see a menu pop up and one of the choices is Account Settings.

Edited by Mona
typo
  • Thanks 2

I just figured out how to do screenshots on my kindle so maybe this will help

Screenshot_20200917-122612.png

1 minute ago, Mona said:

I just noticed something else that is missing.  I don't see where you can click to edit your post.  Is that hidden somewhere too?

Click on the three little dots inside your post

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jillar said:

You really gotta readjust your profile pic my friend, it's hard to look at you with only half a head 😂😂

4 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

tenor-28.gif

I'm guessing D is looking for more details on how to do this?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rybvAmn.jpg[/img]

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

Edit was a useful function. Sad to see that has been eliminated 😔

Reci - it is still there! Click on the three little dots inside your post on the right-hand side, "edit" is a selection off the sub-menu that appears...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2