Sunshine59 is One Year Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Hello everyone ,

Thanks for the thread jillar !!!!

I was going to post a thread about this , but there it was already ...

Yes , i am still smoke free and it feels good .

Cigarettes are out of my life and i don't even like the smell of it these days when anyone smokes near me .

Going through a tough time here because of the Covid 19 issues .

Other than that everything is good .

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Sunshine59 said:

Yes , i am still smoke free and it feels good .

🎉🎉🎉

Potts!! I'm so happy for you!!! Please do something to celebrate today! Take some time to smile and really feel good...you earned it! We remember your struggles, hold them close to remember to never go back, only forward from here!

Big congratulations!🙌

Edited by c9jane29
  • Like 7

Sunshine just saw this, I remember when you first posted -- hard to believe that a year has passed already.  Congrats on this major point on your journey with its up and downs and it is so worth it.  Take the time to celebrate!!!!!

• Like 5

Hooley  Dooley....well bloody done mate.....you are the poster child for never giving up on giving up....despite the tough love which at times was harsh as .... and the pressures of study and a young family...you to did this, you dug deep, you loved and respected yourself enough to beat smoking. Hold your head high.

Keeping you and all India in my thoughts at the moment...I know the Rona is hitting you mob hard....just hang in, stay safe and keep the NOPE.

• Like 2

@notsmokinjo

Yes i was going through a really tough time .That was one of the reasons i smoked a lot

My studies are over now .

I got my bachelors degree in commerce .

After that  i joined an accounting course , its going on now .Its an online course from an institution and they are conducting the classes online through the Zoom software .

I learned a lot  of things about accounting from the past few weeks of classes and i am really happy . The classes will the there for at least 6 more months .

I am planning to get SAP certified by the end of the course . Its again not an easy task .

I hope i can finish the course without getting infected from Covid - 19

That is another thing that is causing a lot of stress these days .

Its everywhere in my town .

Waiting for a vaccine since the last few months .

The stress is always there in life , but i do not depend on smoking to relieve any of those .It comes and goes .

Thanks for the reply

@darcy

Oh yes it is a big accomplishment and i feel happy without any hyper mental activities

😊

Edited by Sunshine59
  • Like 2