What are you obsessed with?

Nicole Diver

Apparently I'm obsessed with ice chewing and gum snapping. …. Would you people please ..STOP IT !!!!!! ….

Must go to my safe place now.  :wacko:  :blink:  :P

• Like 3

spinach

seruously I cannot get enough of the stuff

I eat it instead of lettuce in salads

I eat it for breakfast - cooked with eggs

I think I am popeye ;)

A gah-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah lol you yam what you yam

• Like 3

spinach

seruously I cannot get enough of the stuff

I eat it instead of lettuce in salads

I eat it for breakfast - cooked with eggs

I think I am popeye ;)

I love spinach too Tracey!  I use half spinach half spring mix for my salad.  Sauteed with a bit of olive oil and garlic and then sprinkle with a little shaved romano cheese is delish.  Try to sneak it into quesadillas and such, but I always get what is this?!  Shoot me, I'm trying to help you eat healthier kiddo...

• Like 2

Ava - your good considering just realised how bad I typed that and with no question marks - would love to use the voice feature - but with an Aussie accent - anything can happen ! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

• Like 2

Ava - your good considering just realised how bad I typed that and with no question marks - would love to use the voice feature - but with an Aussie accent - anything can happen ! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Pip,

As far as I can tell, you have a perfect Spanish accent.  Ole Ole!

• Like 2

I am obsessed with finding and trimming split ends.  I have a massive amount of hair, so I can be there a really long time without realizing it lol.  A couple weeks ago, I cleaned out the keys on my laptop...most people have crumbs in their keyboard...not me, I have hair lol.  I used an air compressor and let's just say it good that I did it outside. 

• Like 1

Perfectionism. I often refrain from doing ''x'' until it's the right time/mood/situation/etc. and then I give it my all. Needless to say, I probably get less done that way than the average person. It's like all or nothing.

One good example is trophies. I just do it for my own sense of completion, and I have started several new PSN accounts for I started ''slacking off'' and my completion rate went down. I just need that peace of mind I get from a platinum poping up.