3 weeks free

Aside from dealing with the fires ( I'm from California,  too.) and some deaths of some friends, I am dealing with the withdrawals better than I thought I would. Last week was also the one year anniversary of my girlfriend Katherine passing away from lung cancer. I just keep telling myself that one won't be one and I can get through this. I want to keep my quit. I'm glad you folks are around for the support. It means a lot to me. ❤

• Like 6

Three weeks is fantastic Steven, congratulations! Quitting is the best gift you could give yourself and an honor to your girlfriends memory. I'm glad it wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. And you're right, you can get through this, heck you already are 🤗

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, jillar said:

Three weeks is fantastic Steven, congratulations! Quitting is the best gift you could give yourself and an honor to your girlfriends memory. I'm glad it wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. And you're right, you can get through this, heck you already are 🤗

Thank you, Jillar. 

14 minutes ago, Mona said:

Good for you Steven!  Sorry for all of the difficult and sad things that you are going through.  You have something very positive though...your quit.  Keep it going...you'll be glad that you did.

Thank you, Mona.

• Like 3

Fabulous job Steven! 3 weeks quit puts a lot of the really tough trials behind you. I like the way your rationalizing smoking as it relates to difficult personal times too. That's a very good sign that you will continue to be successful long term! After all, that's really part of what quitting is. Learning to rebuild our lives without hiding behind a smoke for every joyful and tearful moment we experience. Well done sir 👍

• Like 6

Congratulations on 3 weeks smoke free, Steven.  I'm sorry for all of the difficult things you have had to deal with but you had no control over that.  You do have control over your quit and are doing great.  

Keep up the awesome work.

• Like 4