Quit train Calendar

jillar

Quit Train Calendar  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have your quit date added to the forum calendar?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/28/20 at 04:01 PM

Hey guys, just a heads up that I'd like to start cleaning up and adding to our calendar. Yes, I'm that bored and need something to do 😄

Anyway, I'd like to start adding everyone's quit date to the calendar so if you're NOT ok with that let me know. 

Oh, BETTER YET, I'll make a poll 😊 

• Like 4

The polls are closed and the winner is "yes" by a landslide victory of 6 to 1 😂 

Fyi, I had a calendar full of quit dates on a cool calendar app and then my Kindle crashed and I lost everyone's dates. So if we use this one we won't have to worry about that. Plus you get a party 🍻🍻🍻🎂

It's super easy to add yours so check it out  😊

• Like 1

• jillar pinned this topic

I added my date :)

I selected a "yearly repeat" because I'm already past my 1 year Lido date, otherwise I would have selected a monthly repeat.

Cool! let's see how this works because as I understand it, approaching celebrations will appear on the side bar of the main page of the forum - usually near the bottom right I think?

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, catlover said:

and my Birthday! I am honoured haha

Birthdays are automatically added when you fill it out in your profile. I took my birth year off my profile because the calendar showed me two years older than I am, no thanks lol 😄

• Haha 2