SOS

Linda

Don't smoke, Linda.  Nothing good comes from smoking.  It is all bad.

All you would be doing is reawakening your physical addiction to nicotine and throwing away a great start to your quit.

Craves are never commands.  Fight through this.  You will be glad you did and your quit will be stronger for it.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

Hi Linda,

have a glass of water and I will find some resources for you

Why are you feeling discouraged ?

You are almost a month FREE.

9 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

Hi Linda,

have a glass of water and I will find some resources for

You are almost a month FRee

• Like 1

Just Breath deep and know that the clean fresh air is not killing you!  You have gotten through the difficult month and don't want to go back there.  The nicotine is gone, so it is the addiction talking.  You are stronger than your addiction.  You can do this!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Linda said:

Just having some health issues a some problems with family member. I know smoking won't fix that but my minds says it might. Pretty crazy

Smoking will NOT fix any of that...or anything else.

Fight through this.  You are so much better off without cigarettes.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, johnny5 said:

Smoking will NOT fix any of that...or anything else.

Fight through this.  You are so much better off without cigarettes.

Just having some health issues a some problems with family member. I know smoking won't fix that but my minds says it might. Pretty crazy

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Linda said:

know smoking won't fix that but my minds says it might. Pretty crazy

no, not crazy

it is just the addiction speaking.

Ok. no patches.

GREAT !

Read about the first days without nicotine,

that will explain a lot about how you are feeling.

I'll find some things for you to read

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Linda said:

some problems with family

Linda, I had difficult issues with my family.  They are truly Loony Toons.  I found that, as I grew stronger in my quit, I grew stronger dealing with my family.  I no longer let them rule or ruin my life.  I feel they played a big part in my self esteem and not caring about myself.  This journey is not just about quitting smoking.  You are going to find who you really are!  Hang in there girl!

• Like 5

Sorry you're having a rough day Linda, they suck I know! Good on you for posting and getting it out in the open. Now that you have confronted it head on its dirty attempt at sucking you back in is losing its strength and you are getting that strength 😊 

We are always going to have some kinds of health or family, or both, issues come up just like never smokers do. And just like never smokers do we get past them smoke free.

It really does get easier in time as long as you stay free. 🤗

• Like 2

No it's not Linda, it's only going to take about three days for the nicotine to get out of your system and you've already gone through a lot of those first time triggers so you'll be fine. You got this, trust yourself 😊

Just stock up on sweets and juice or water. Listen to your body and what it craves.

• Like 3