George Nyalwal

Welcome George .

We have alot of people here that are doing exactly that ....so your in the best place ....

Go to the main Discussion Board ....read all the green pinned threads ...watch all Joel's video,s....

This will be a great place to start ....

When your ready ,go to introduction Thread ....and say hello ,and tell us a little about you ....

You bet a better welcome there ....

Great decision.....

• Like 4

Quitting smoking is a great thing to do. 

I smoked for 20 years and started to realize how truly bad it was over the last few years.  I didn't think I could quit but that was far from the truth.  Quitting smoking is very doable and is a huge change that will lead to a better life.

Educating yourself about nicotine addiction is a big key to defeating this addiction.  Support from fellow quitters also helps out in a big way.  You can get both at this website.

Welcome to our site.  You are doing an awesome thing in quitting smoking.

• Like 4

Welcome George, 

Quitting smoking will be one of the best decisions you can ever make for yourself. It's a decision to take back your life. You will be a much happier and healthier version of yourself for this.

• Like 3

Welcome aboard George, you've come to the right place to get support to quit smoking here. He sure to check out all our various forums. There's a ton of educational stuff about our addiction. 

I'm going to move this into the Introduction forum 😊

• Like 3

George ...

You have asked about what can you drink while wearing a patch .....

Maybe someone will come along and help you with this enquiry.....I didn't use the patches ...

But in all honesty I carnt see what harm tea and coffee would do ....

It's Smoking that's going to kill you ....

• Like 2

George,

using NRT's puts a different approach to quitting smoking because you are still being affected by nicotine and still an active addict

so, I'm giving you information relating to caffeine and nicotine, I hope you find them useful.

when you quit smoking AND all forms of nicotine

you may experience changes in the effects of Caffeine

Possible Changes in Caffeine Tolerance

and I post these for all interested in the subject

• Like 4