Doreen at Seven Years

Paul723

Oh darling Doreen !

Congratulations on your SEVEN Years of Freedom !

and thank you so much for your support over the years

and you continued support, your ongoing presence is a great gift to all of us.

Celebrate with those beautiful feet of yours !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations!!  So proud of you!  You've saved not only your life, but the lives of countless others!  You are the heart and soul of this board.  Lots and lots of love (and sausages!)

• Like 8

Doreen...mon cheri.  Mi amigo.  Partner in crime and all-around damn fine lady.

It is an honor to celebrate your anniversary with you.  My ride here on the Quit Train would not have been the same without you sitting beside me...not even close.  From simple talk of banjo music and jokes about sodomy our friendship really bloomed from there.  I'm lucky to have met you and grateful that we've remained friends.

Congratulations on seven years of freedom and thanks for everything you do here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Happy seven years quit Doreen, you're one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever met. You help so many both off and online and are truly a gift to us all. I hope you have a fabulous, sausage filled day my friend 😊xoxo 🤗

woohoo-frog.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So happy that you gave up the smokes seven years ago and generously offered your unwavering support to so many that followed you Doreen.  You should be so very proud of both.  Sincere congratulations and a salute to you great lady.  Now celebrate, celebrate, celebrate!!!

tenor-21.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you everybody for helping make this a special day ....

Wow ...I carnt believe it been this long ,since that desperate sad person stumbled on a group of people that would change my life forever ...

I've had the most fabulous time ..here on the Quit train ....

I've made some amazing friends here....who I love to bits ,and will stay in my heart forever ....

I found my Toy Boy ....and had great fun with the sticks and chicks ...great memories...

It's a great buzz to see the newbies who stumble in here ,and end up

Strong determined Quitters ...

It's had its up and downs ....

I still get gutted when someone doesn't keep the quit ...every newbie I want to succeed ,and feel sad when they fail ....

When you first quit your counting the minutes ....now the years are flying by ,I carnt remember most of them ...

Hopefully I will still be here for some years yet ....

Well....I would like to see Maddie marry lol....

Thanks Peeps ....Love you and sausages ❤💕💕

• Like 7

Huge congrats on reaching 7 years D!! What an accomplishment and on top of that, the hundreds of others you've helped and encouraged along the way is most honourable! Hope you find a way to treat yourself with something special today. 

Sausage.gif.e5afc0bbdab500e31833fb63e10a78b5.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congrats, Doreen! Seven years quit is spectacular!! A true joy to be riding the quit train with you...keep up the good work you do here! You are the queen! 

image.thumb.png.bc901bf40595724aafa75290895ac95a.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1