Mee is Two Years Smoke Free!!!!

jillar

Wow! 2 Years already. What a wonderful, life changing journey you have had Mee & it was a delight to share it with you :) 

I hope you found a way to celebrate this anniversary. Wishing you the very best now & always!

2.0.gif.f1397acb8b673b478e44df765e692e05.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wow !!!!....Sweetheart ....2 years .....

It's been a absolute pleasure travelling on the Train with you .....

Watching you transform into a beautiful strong person in every aspect of your life ....

Has been Magic ....Spoil your self today Linda....your so worth it .....

I brought a few friends round to help you have fun ❤💕

original.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Wow! 2 Years already. What a wonderful, life changing journey you have had Mee & it was a delight to share it with you :) 

I hope you found a way to celebrate this anniversary. Wishing you the very best now & always!

OMG, I haven't even been paying attention.  I was thinking it was more towards the end of the month.  

Boy has my life changed with a retired husband, who is attached to my hip and this pandemic!  Our dream of traveling and spending the winters in Florida have disappeared for right now.  

In my smoking days, I would have been using this as an excuse to keep killing myself with cigarettes!  Instead, I feel great.  Every clean breath, I think of myself healing from all the years of smoking.  I am so encouraged that my husband and I will be able to have many more healthy years together.  

I am so amazed that I don't think of smoking anymore!  I smoked for 42 years and never thought I had the power to quit.  I am so grateful to all of you, who let me know how strong I am.  

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Mee said:

OMG, I haven't even been paying attention.  I was thinking it was more towards the end of the month.  

Boy has my life changed with a retired husband, who is attached to my hip and this pandemic!  Our dream of traveling and spending the winters in Florida have disappeared for right now.  

In my smoking days, I would have been using this as an excuse to keep killing myself with cigarettes!  Instead, I feel great.  Every clean breath, I think of myself healing from all the years of smoking.  I am so encouraged that my husband and I will be able to have many more healthy years together.  

I am so amazed that I don't think of smoking anymore!  I smoked for 42 years and never thought I had the power to quit.  I am so grateful to all of you, who let me know how strong I am.  

I know ....... it's Great isn't it?!

• Like 4

@Mee! Congrats, Super You, on two awesome transformational nicotine free years!

Mee in Dutch means along, together, going there. *ga mee* , *come with me*.

By sharing your quit, you let many people joining you. Including me. Thanks for that. ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I remember you were on very shaky ground in the beginning Mee. I wasn't at all sure you would make it. But with each passing day you grew a little stronger and more confident.  Now look at you....2 years! That should serve as a real inspiration to those just starting (or about to start) this journey.

Congrats on your big day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1