Day 17

Linda

Great job Linda. Yes, it seems like it's taking forever in the early days but I know for myself, time seemed to slow down in those first few weeks so be patient & hang in there. It WILL get easier. Not all of a sudden but it WILL happen. The key is you just have to stick with NOPE and the magic will happen for you. Treat yourself to something a little special for getting through 17 days :) 

1350313944_AnniGIf.gif.4efc9a1cae6c20792c7fc70e7820c7bc.gif

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 5

Yep, just what reci said Linda, it does seem like FOREVER in the beginning and then before you know it you're celebrating your first year quit and looking back and thinking that wasn't so bad :)

Congratulations on 17 days, that really is GREAT!!!

• Like 4

Hang in there Linda, this bumpy road will end soon. 

Just keep in mind that you're no longer addicted to Nicotine, so enjoy your Freedom and you'll feel much better.

• Like 4

How long did you smoke, Linda ?

You can't expect quick changes although physically the changes do come quick.

Keep some patience, you will have good days and bad days just as you did as a smoker

Hey You Smoked For 42 Years, Why On Earth Would You Think You Can Get Past The Addiction In A Couple Of Months ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Linda said:

Tried to quit many times failed many times

The same with me.  I made multiple attempts but finally did quit for good and do not regret it one bit.

It can be quite rough early on but you are doing the right thing.  Just keep taking it one day, hour, minute, at a time and it will get better.  Your early struggles are definitely worth a smoke free life long term.