Had a slip this morning.

Sorry to hear you relapse Steven. Tell me, why no SOS? I know from my own experience that they work but you have to want to save your quit.

Where'd you get the cigs? Did you go to the store to get them? If so you had all that time to rethink it and keep your quit. If not, then please throw away all the cigs you have stashed!

• Like 5

I totally agree with what Jillar said!!

Please throw away the cigarettes. While you are at it throw away ashtrays, you don't need them.

SOS does work - believe us.

Don't listen to that junkie in your head....come here and let us get you off that ledge.

Yes you can do this! We are all proof of that. But you have to be willing.

• Like 5

Sorry to hear the made the decision to smoke again ....

We can only give you the tools Steven ....but it's you who has to put the work in ....

You have to want to quit ...more than you want to smoke ....it has to be  total commitment....

Take Smoking Off the Table .....

Even if your arse is on fire ....

There is only one question you need to ask yourself ....

Do I want to be a Smoker or Not !!!!!

We all want it to be the Latter .....

• Like 3

A "slip" is an accident

spacer.png

I'm guessing you didn't fall and let out a scream while, at the same time, a lit cigarette fell into your mouth.  Be accountable. Only you can decide whether you chose to smoke again.

That being said, I hope you really put your all into this new quit.  Wouldn't it be great if it was the last time you went through this? 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jillar said:

Sorry to hear you relapse Steven. Tell me, why no SOS? I know from my own experience that they work but you have to want to save your quit.

Where'd you get the cigs? Did you go to the store to get them? If so you had all that time to rethink it and keep your quit. If not, then please throw away all the cigs you have stashed!

I threw them away. I always smoke between 3-5 cigs in a row, then throw them away. I am starting over. I even got a new toothbrush and some coloring books and puzzles to keep me busy.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Steven Drojensky said:

I threw them away. I always smoke between 3-5 cigs in a row, then throw them away. I am starting over. I even got a new toothbrush and some coloring books and puzzles to keep me busy.

Just think of all your hard earned money your wasting ...buying and throwing out the cancer sticks ..

Your making the tobacco companies rich  risking your life ...

Good to hear you spent some of your money wisely .

We have lots of games to play here too...to keep your mind busy ....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Doreensfree said:

Just think of all your hard earned money your wasting ...buying and throwing out the cancer sticks ..

Your making the tobacco companies rich  risking your life ...

Good to hear you spent some of your money wisely .

Thank you, Doreen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Except chicks and sticks, guys aren't allowed to play that one so don't even bother looking at it....  wink-and-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This time Steve let's get your head in the game. Commit to your quit by filling out your quit date on your profile and getting yourself a ticker for your signature. I loved watching the time, money and cigarettes not smoked add up each day. Plus it showed me what I had to lose should I cave to a crave.

Mainly just have faith in yourself that you can do it. Self discipline and stubborn determination will get you through the tough parts. And of course you have us 😊

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jillar said:

This time Steve let's get your head in the game. Commit to your quit by filling out your quit date on your profile and getting yourself a ticker for your signature. I loved watching the time, money and cigarettes not smoked add up each day. Plus it showed me what I had to lose should I cave to a crave.

Mainly just have faith in yourself that you can do it. Self discipline and stubborn determination will get you through the tough parts. And of course you have us 😊

Thanks. I was just filling it out now ironically. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Steven Drojensky said:

I don't want to relapse again. I am just being honest about what I did and not hide it from anyone.

You don't have to relapse ever, Steven.

and yes, quitting smoking, dealing with nicotine addiction enables you to face a lot of truths.

This propels a serious self awareness, a surge in self confidence and a profound trust in yourself.

All,  added benefits to quitting smoking.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

You don't have to relapse ever, Steven.

and yes, quitting smoking, dealing with nicotine addiction enables you to face a lot of truths.

This propels a serious self awareness, a surge in self confidence and a profound trust in yourself.

All,  added benefits to quitting smoking.

I know that I will be a happier person and not be afraid of people if I stay quit.

• Like 5

Hey Steven! Sorry you succumbed to the urge to smoke. But great job fessing up to yourself and the people who care, and getting right back on track. You don't have to be a smoker! Use the knowledge and help in this forum to keep you on track and off the smokes. You can do it!!

• Like 6

You can do it Steven 👍

Believe in yourself ....your stronger than you think ...

Maybe read Allen Carr the easy way ....this is a fabulous read ..this guy has helped millions quit ...

Alot of us have read it too....what harm can it do????.

I think you can download it for free....it will help pass some time away too ....

High Five ,Stevens Sister for helping him along ...

• Like 4