Paul723 at Seven Years

Paul723

From my last celebration there has been a lot of loses.  My assistant at work left to pursue a degree in IT.  Our cat Koko died of cancer.  A dear friend of ours suffered a brain aneurism two days before Christmas and died.  Then a pandemic virus came along to change normal.  But, I have a new assistant that I am training.  We got a new kitten named Bobo.  We’ve helped a widow adjust and we have adjusted to virus avoidance.  I am very happy to have quit smoking, this part never goes away.  Part of me feels that my chance of surviving if I were to contact the virus is vastly improved.

Oftentimes a new/potential quitter will come along and I will give the helpful advice, “Jump”.  It is a leap of faith I’m suggesting; believe that you can do it, don’t be afraid.  When you jump, you will end up in a new place and will have a slightly different view, a new mindset.  You hope you do not fall or that maybe someone will catch you if you are going to.  Quitting smoking is like that.

At work I have made several interesting molecules.  I am also contemplating retirement.  At home I have made many interesting meals and brewed an excellent German style lager, so I have a good work-life balance.  Janet723 has been baking treats for some local nurses because she is a good person and because the nurses deserve it.

Koko:  Hey Paul

Paul:  What is it Koko?

Koko:  The paint isn’t dry yet

Paul:  Thanks Koko, good to know.

KOKOHELPS(1).JPG.162bf71c35557dbff97d00c1391bf927.JPG

I like watching this:

Where's Matt?

• Like 8

Oh dear friend !

Happy Happy Happy SEVEN Years of Freedom !

You are such a great support generator, Paul.

Thank you for your personal support of me, all your posts with your continued support of QTrain and your new molecule !

Koko would be happy painting my floors.  There is always wet paint somewhere.

Love to you and Janet,

s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on 7 YEARS Paul.!

You are certainly are a major member here with a clear passion to help others maintain their quits. Thank you.

mini-graphics-smileys-966798.gifmini-graphics-smileys-966798.gifmini-graphics-smileys-966798.gif

P.S...........I want to hang with Matt!!!mini-graphics-dancing-and-singing-647644

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations on a great quit Paul.  And thanks for all the advice and support given to those of us who followed your path.  Your wisdom was pivotal in mine and many others quits.

image.png.47b4989cb38ff390afc01fe03afe5587.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry about the sad things you have experienced in the past year Paul.  But congratulations on being smoke free for 7 years!!!  Like you say, that part doesn't go away and it's a great thing to not go away!

72zkFVCO9DmfWRDWy2YZi5Yqb9aUGdJl1L9tDmcC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yaaaa ..... Congratulations Quit Buddy......Wow!!!...7 years already .....

You have always been a constant support ...and friend .....

And a maker of fine sausages .....I'm so happy for you .....

Life dumps on us sometimes ....knowing friends are close by is a comfort ....

See you here next year 💕👍

Af8lPJt.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1