Do our 2020 Quitters have a name?

So....I think @jillar or @reciprocity or @Rozuki might have the official list somewhere...but from memory...

2019...The Ashkickers

2018...The Resistance 

2017... and you'd think I knew this cos I am one

Yeah-nah...lost it...I know there were Smoke Busters...and Butt Kickers in amongst it...come on you mob help a mate out would ya. Quitting in the dying days of November a fair wack of my peers were in the The Resistance so I straddled 2 camps.

See I reckon being in a group, with a name and a badge adds something, especially when your a newbie, just finding you quit legs, waiting for your hairy quit balls to grow and drop...in your heart you know you belong but you're so wobbly you don't feel fully integrated into the rest of the pack, being part of a group gives that extra layer of community and protection. Gives you mates at ya back. Gives you an identity amongst all the established personalities.

So 2020 has been pretty crap, with the shining lights being our new Tennessee princess (i dont give a fat rat's clacker what @Boo says she's ours) and our shiney newbies and their quits.

So c okme on peeps don't let the insanity that us 2020 leave our Newbies nameless and aimless...let's get them an identity so they can fly their flag with pride and have another tool in their arsenal ...not letting their team down.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Thanks Jo for your post. I've been thinking the same thing lately. And I believe it was you who made the logo for our 2019 group the Ashkickers 😊 Another tool in our arsenal is the bond we form with our fellow quitters who are in the trenches with us. All for one and one for all 😊 

So here's our class names as asked 😘

2014: the Avengers

2015 the Badashes

2016 the Buttkickers

2017 the Smokebusters

2018  the Ex-Cigutioners or The Resistance

So 2020 what's your name?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, JohnQ said:

Freedom Fighters?

I like this one I think this should definitely be in the top three...

1 hour ago, Mac#23 said:

Quit Defenders?

I also like this one as well....

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

Freedom Force !!!!......am I allowed  to have a go ???

What can I say they are all good... Because I like this one to. I am not one to decide.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I suggest we keep going with making suggestions for the 2020 group name.

In December, all the 2020 quitters get to vote on the new name, and the name with the most votes wins.

I also suggest a Mod to make a sticky post in the Social forum listing the group names for all previous years.

Cheers

Edited by JohnQ
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi John, the only problem with waiting until December is that the year will be over and the 2021 quitters will be coming in. I think for my 2016 Buttkickers we all decided on a name around June or July and any new members that joined we welcomed into the class of 2016 Buttkickers :) 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, jillar said:

Hi John, the only problem with waiting until December is that the year will be over and the 2021 quitters will be coming in. I think for my 2016 Buttkickers we all decided on a name around June or July and any new members that joined we welcomed into the class of 2016 Buttkickers :) 

Make sense, how about open for name suggestions until end of July and vote the first week in August for the new name?  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• jillar pinned and unpinned this topic

See look @Mac#23 we're goin' to the polls!

Ok...so a million years ago (Um 2 years 8 mths) I joined a quit forum and needed an Av...then entered a rapid fire few weeks of swapping and changing until I settled o  the magnificent boobie..cos im kinda a boob, think @reciprocitywas involved in the suggestion why do I tell you this..well I'm trying to give ya the heads up (on the off chance youse missed the memo) my mind is a bit...well...odd f o r want of a better word. So just throwing some things out there..

The Coquit-20

The Rainbow Warriors  (COS after every storm their is a rainbow)

The Buttoutskis...cos the butts stop here

The Yeah-nahs

The Nopesters

Edited by notsmokinjo
Frickin auto correct...gets it wrong.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

The Nopesters

Great minds think alike, I was thinking this for them too lol. Or the NOPERS. I believe we have a member here named Nopester too.

• Like 5