Up In Smoke

21 minutes ago, Up In Smoke said:

I will use whatever I can if it keeps the dip out of my mouth....And who the hell is this Spitzer fellow? Some Anti-Smoking god? 

He's not a god but a lot of people are helped by his videos. If you're not a video person then don't watch them. They're meant to be another tool to help you stay quit.

• Like 4

If he helps you quit chewing ..then yes to you ...he is heavenly sent ...

Don't knock it ..until youv,e tried it ....

If everything else you have tried has failed ....what have you got to lose ...

All you have to do here ,is look,read learn ....

• Like 3

I chewed all my spikes up when I quit almost seven years ago, lol.

Chew on railroad spikes, they will give you extra iron and power, baby.

Tomorrow will be another 24 hours under your belt, every minute counts right now.

Stay as focused as you can and remember !

YOU HAVE QUIT NICOTINE !!!

celebrate, darlin'.

• Like 3

Well I had a visit to an ENT doctor this morning and he gave me the long face....Surprise, surprise...Told me I needed to quit dipping now! Well, I told him I had been quit for a measly 3 days...Scared me enough to know I am done with it that's for sure....He did say he saw no signs of throat or mouth cancer though that was good...But told me if I did not stop I was going to be in trouble down the road.....Life just keeps getting shitty and shittier everyday.

On s side note quitting was for my wife who is disabled and unable to do somethings herself....It's her I am concerned about not me. 

Edited by Up In Smoke

I'm glad your dr scared you enough to stay quit up in smoke. I've lost two people I knew from oral cancer and it's an ugly, ugly way to die. One of them was in his 60's and the other was 47.

Both had parts of their tongues, cheeks, teeth and gums cut out, and both still lost their fight. 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Up In Smoke said:

There is no freedom......I want to run out to the store now and buy a can but I know I cannot or should not......

There will be, you just have to go through hell to get there.... Hang tight, it's only temporary

• Like 3