Nancy is 7 Years Smoke Free Today ..

Doreensfree

Congratulations Sweetheart.....

7 years Smoke Free....

I Wonder where the years have gone ...they have flown by ....

Right from day one ....you took  me under your guidance ...you were then ,and you still are my fabulous Fairy Godmother ...

I Hope in these bad times ,you can still find a a way to spoil yourself today .....

You are my Dear friend here and off Board ....

I love you Lady .....Big Hug 

❤❤❤❤❤

giphy-21.gif

• Like 9

Hey Nancy !

Congratulations on your Seven Years of Freedom !

You were a huge influence on my quit and have given me great support

not only about my quit but, your encouragement about my writing has helped me immeasurably.

I remember putting some writings on my blog and you saying, put these on the main board so people can see them !

now, look what happened...

thank you for everything, Nancy, and congratulations to you.

Champagne ?

and dancing, I hope.

• Like 6

I remember that six days before her first year, Nancy had a horrible smoking dream.  She thought she had ruined her first year celebration and would have to re-do the whole first year.  Fortunately, she woke up and it dawned on her that it was only a bad dream.  I remember being mad about the nicotine addiction; "leave her alone, she's quit, stop tormenting her."  This all made her first year extra special as is she.  Congratulations on seven!

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Congratulations Sweetheart.....

7 years Smoke Free....

I Wonder where the years have gone ...they have flown by ....

Right from day one ....you took  me under your guidance ...you were then ,and you still are my fabulous Fairy Godmother ...

I Hope in these bad times ,you can still find a a way to spoil yourself today .....

You are my Dear friend here and off Board ....

I love you Lady .....Big Hug 

❤❤❤❤❤

giphy-21.gif

Doreen, thank you so much for your loving friendship.  We have been through so much in our 7 years.  When I was desparate to stop smoking, I never knew I could make it, or that I could end up with such a dear, life long friend as you. Love you so much!

14 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Seven years  of freedom - wonderful Nancy - congratulations!

7th.gif.e1603fd8295b074bc978323642d0ed95.gif

Thank you so much, dear Reci, and than you for all you do, here!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, johnny5 said:

Congratulations on 7 years smoke free, Nancy.  Thanks for all that you have done to help others with their quits during this time.

Celebrate today.

tenor.gif

Thank you so much!  

12 hours ago, Sazerac said:

Hey Nancy !

Congratulations on your Seven Years of Freedom !

You were a huge influence on my quit and have given me great support

not only about my quit but, your encouragement about my writing has helped me immeasurably.

I remember putting some writings on my blog and you saying, put these on the main board so people can see them !

now, look what happened...

thank you for everything, Nancy, and congratulations to you.

Champagne ?

and dancing, I hope.

Thank you so much...lots of wine and a new phone to celebrate!  Still social distancing!

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Paul723 said:

I remember that six days before her first year, Nancy had a horrible smoking dream.  She thought she had ruined her first year celebration and would have to re-do the whole first year.  Fortunately, she woke up and it dawned on her that it was only a bad dream.  I remember being mad about the nicotine addiction; "leave her alone, she's quit, stop tormenting her."  This all made her first year extra special as is she.  Congratulations on seven!

Oh, Paul, that was so awful!!  Thank you for the kind words....and anniversary is coming up.  Love you!

12 hours ago, Mac#23 said:

Great job Namcy. Your quit is a lifetime compared to mine. I will make it there someday no matter what.

BRAVO-MICKEY.gif

Thank you so much!

• Like 5