The Chicken Wing Poll

notsmokinjo

Which wings are best, drums or flats?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which are chicken wings are best?

• Drums
    • Flats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/11/20 at 07:17 PM

9 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G’day 

they are actually good for them. Cause they are not cooked the bones of the tips are only cartlidge  and soft and the dogs will enjoy a good tooth clean as they crunch them down. Now any cooked bone is a definite no no for your pet as shatter and the sharp bits can pierce thier insides. 

Regards Chris

I do the huge soup bones for the dogs.  Since they will destroy any toy, they have a big basket of bones.  Of course we are constantly tripping on them.  Since my husband loves to make wings, we will try giving the tips to them.

I give my boys chicken necks (raw) and also whole chicken frames that I get from the butcher. I buy a box of frames f o r 10 bucks, use a few for broth then give the rest to the dogs. I even give my Sarge the Bordeaux egg shells. The vet said he should be having at least 2 egg shells a day and raw egg mixed in his dry food.

• Confused 1

That's crazy that your vet would recommend egg shells or chicken bones @notsmokinjo,  egg shells can be sharp going in and coming out and i would be scared to give any of my animals those. But then again I don't give either pet people food.