Three months smoke free and 1 month NRT free!

Amierouge

I can’t believe I’ve made it this far.  It feels so good.  I worked out 25/30 days this month too! I’ve finally started chipping away at the pounds I added during the beginning of my quit and quarantine.

I can’t believe how much time I used to waste smoking every day!  I am getting so much more done.  I am, for the most part, loving it.  I still have my moments that I miss it, but the benefits always seem to outweigh the idea of cheating.

I NEVER want to have to do that again! 

Now I guess I get to figure out who I am as a non-smoker.  Does that sound weird?  I feel

like I had all of these holes I filled with my smoking addiction.

As always, am am grateful for this group.  It has been really helpful reading the info and conversations on this site. 💕

• Like 10

Doesn't sound weird at all Amierouge. We all have to find ourselves and redefine ourselves after we quit. It will happen so just keep on doing what you've already learned to do and NOPE every day! That's the only rule we all must abide by - Not One Puff Ever! Everything else will take care of itself with time :) 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Amierouge said:

I can’t believe I’ve made it this far.  It feels so good.  I worked out 25/30 days this month too! I’ve finally started chipping away at the pounds I added during the beginning of my quit and quarantine.

I can’t believe how much time I used to waste smoking every day!  I am getting so much more done.  I am, for the most part, loving it.  I still have my moments that I miss it, but the benefits always seem to outweigh the idea of cheating.

I NEVER want to have to do that again! 

Now I guess I get to figure out who I am as a non-smoker.  Does that sound weird?  I feel

like I had all of these holes I filled with my smoking addiction.

As always, am am grateful for this group.  It has been really helpful reading the info and conversations on this site. 💕

Congratulations on your Freedom A.

You will learn the new you soon enough.  Addiction took away so much of our true selves that the power returning is an amazing experience.

• Like 4

Congratulations Amierouge. You're like a inmate who's been released after serving a long sentence. Now what do you do?  Whatever you chose is going to be infinitely better than being confined in the prison of addiction. Keep that great quit going!

spacer.png  

• Like 4