Cravings diminishing

Kate18

Wow, cravings down to a couple a day or even NONE! Well "none" doesn't happen often yet.

It's a relief

Right now I'm on a Zoom union meeting about contracts and pensions, and I'm craving a smoke and a hard cider. Fortunately, I have neither in easy range.

And since my new hobby is stock learning and investing, I'll not spend the money on either smokes or alcohol.

Hope you're having a great day, all.

:) 

Edited by Kate18
  • Like 6

That is fantastic news Kate, I'm really happy for you :) Why don't you suck on a candy or take your zoom meeting to an area of your house that you've never smoked in. That worked really well for me when I had a crave :) 

• Like 4

Great news.

The thoughts will get further and further apart...it has been MANY years since smoking seriously crossed my mind.

Many years...like SIX.  Bliss.  Freedom.  

Hang in there, time is our friend.

S

• Like 5

The next milepost to watch for will be when you completely accept that you are a non-smoker.  It happened for me at about eight months; it was like a monkey fell off my back.  It is a remarkable moment for many quitters, be sure to tell us if / when it happens for you.

• Like 5

Wow! Glad to hear from you Kate! I hadn't seen posts from you in awhile so was wondering how you were. Sounds like you're right on track 🤗

Glad to hear you have a new hobby too! That's great. Investing, done responsibly, can be very rewarding, in more ways than one :) 

Carry on .... happy to see you're still doing great :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1