Reward :-)

I took some advice and rewarded myself this afternoon. Since I'm recently-ish single again I took my ownself out on a date. SOMEONE has to!  So this awesome chick named idontsmoke and I went for a mani-pedi and then got a burger. Masks, gloves, plexiglass and distancing were in place, so we were safe. Anyway, I kinda like this lady. I may have to treat her to nice things like that more often. 

• Like 13

Rewards are good! Treat yourself and stay motivated because more rewards are in store and you'll be able to pay for them from money saved not smoking :) 

(Just so you know, my wife would kill for a mani-pedi right about now!)

• Like 4

so @idontsmoke I am going to jump on your reward for being on the quit train. I am making Surf and Turf, oven roasted red potatoes, with rosemary and olive oil on it. I am also going to make broccoli although I don't know how much veggies I will be eating I am going for the crab legs and steak. How are you doing. I hope everything is going good. I hope you are doing good in your quit. We are here if you need us.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nana20 said:

so @idontsmoke I am going to jump on your reward for being on the quit train. I am making Surf and Turf, oven roasted red potatoes, with rosemary and olive oil on it. I am also going to make broccoli although I don't know how much veggies I will be eating I am going for the crab legs and steak. How are you doing. I hope everything is going good. I hope you are doing good in your quit. We are here if you need us.

OK so, since you announced the Surf 'N Turf publicly, I will be coming for dinner 😍

Taters will be yummy too but like you, not sure I'm into the broccoli!

627636377_VeggiePig.jpg.996bec27ce557a0f8c5069f532b43b39.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 6/18/2020 at 1:24 PM, Doreensfree said:

How ya doing  Michelle ...?????

You still sitting in the train ????.......

Please check in and let us know how you are doing, @idontsmoke

Quitting smoking and staying quit can be tough early on but it is definitely worth the early struggles and we're here to help you through them.

• Like 4

On 6/18/2020 at 12:49 PM, reciprocity said:

OK so, since you announced the Surf 'N Turf publicly, I will be coming for dinner 😍

Taters will be yummy too but like you, not sure I'm into the broccoli!

627636377_VeggiePig.jpg.996bec27ce557a0f8c5069f532b43b39.jpg

I'm making salmon with lemon and dill in a few min here....c'mon over! If theres one thing we know how to do in Seattle, its cook/eat salmon

On 6/19/2020 at 10:41 AM, johnny5 said:

Please check in and let us know how you are doing, @idontsmoke

Quitting smoking and staying quit can be tough early on but it is definitely worth the early struggles and we're here to help you through them.

Thank you Johnny. I should be on the board more...I'm still here!

• Like 3