The Pineapple Pizza Poll

notsmokinjo

Pineapple Pizza Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Does pineapple belong on pizza?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/27/20 at 04:08 PM

6 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

What kinda bacon?...what's Canadian bacon?...

So my bacon options down under are plentiful but I don't get your northern terms. This is bacon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRLPr8wtG5PPs2PnxVyPw

If ya cut the round bit off you get the other two main types...short cut (the round bit) and streaky (the long tail but).

Do you mean streaky bacon?

Yes, that's the bacon I use - the strips of bacon only what I get tends to have more fat and less meat, even without that big chunk of ham at the end of yours - lol. But yes, I would use just that long streaky part to wrap around the scallop/pineapple combination.

Canadian bacon, also called Peameal Bacon, looks like this. You slice it as thin or thick as you like before cooking.

1888946442_CanadianBacon.jpg.11320e33f2638826472c757e01816807.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of it. Some like it better than regular bacon though. Wouldn't work well for wrapping the scallops. It would be nice with pineapple though. Meal of grilled peameal bacon and grilled pineapple with some salad would be tasty :) 

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Yes, that's the bacon I use - the strips of bacon only what I get tends to have more fat and less meat, even without that big chunk of ham at the end of yours - lol. But yes, I would use just that long streaky part to wrap around the scallop/pineapple combination.

Canadian bacon, also called Peameal Bacon, looks like this. You slice it as thin or thick as you like before cooking.

1888946442_CanadianBacon.jpg.11320e33f2638826472c757e01816807.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of it. Some like it better than regular bacon though. Wouldn't work well for wrapping the scallops. It would be nice with pineapple though. Meal of grilled peameal bacon and grilled pineapple with some salad would be tasty :) 

That looks like ham !!!!.....

Did I ever mention here I like sausages ....just wondering .....

• Haha 3

Does not taste like ham or bacon. Got a taste & texture all it's own I think. It's not bad, just not one of my go-to's.

Makes a nice breakfast sandwich with a fried egg and maybe some cheese on a toasted bun?

And yes @Doreensfree, you have mentioned that many times 🤣😂

102414336_DancingSasauge.gif.fc3e250a2630a32bc25b524db2437939.gif

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3