I remember why....

bakon

THis thread is WHY CERTAIN THings are done in here.   History of funny times, nicknames, things said or done.....

Like why is Doreen called doorbell?  Cause she said something dumb and was a ding dong one time.

Or WHy is she called Horneytoad…...well her girlie parts were wanting some attention and she was posting some provocative thoughts....

Or why Rep....well that one could take all day

So for my first I remember why post....window lickers.....I posted something about someone being so stupid they lick the windows inside the short bus while riding to school. Jimmy (the Bully- because he posted a picture of flexing with a cut off shirt) drove the little bus, because he actually drove school bus. THen someone came up with the idea of some flavor spray for the windows. SO the window lickers had some flavor.....

Continue with the history of the group. What you remember about nicknames, funny things about your favorite members...things people might have forgot or might never have known...

Go...

bakon.jpg.b07bd370891c555bd747cc2c69aff29a.jpg.5683b0187d044210555f5c2702876e0e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

What I immediately thought of ...

Bacon asking Boo...was his picture a Helmet....

Boo replied ...No wonder you never made Detective.....

I nearly wet myself ...Hilerious !!!!......

I didnt know it was a goat...then he was Goatboy….now just Booger

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

THat guy could talk the panties off all you chicks. Or he was gay...but married and a kid now so going with player. He talked like no other...And on subjects no man would ever comment on.

Name like Action I figure he was getting some

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I remember you asking me all kinds of questions about my avatar pic and name when I first joined. I was in the midst of hi-level withdrawal to begin with so I didn't know what to make of that. Whether your were gay and checkin me out or setting me up for some kind of ridicule. Later I discovered poking fun at others was well .... that was just you and you only do it to those you like :) 

I also wondered what that thing was Stewie had as his original avatar. Was a little scary at first. He was one of my biggest boosters though and for that I'm really appreciative to this day! Sonic (aka Meathead) always had the coolest pics/gifs :) 

• Like 4

I am the gay one but your quote is Pig Lover....ok 

Doorbell and you and the pig /sausage love thing got me little confused too

I fade in and out so don’t remember it all ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted March 23, 2016

Ok....let's get back to business... This time I've got it right...

Here in the UK ,we know a thing or two about royal weddings...

We have here... our very own quit train wedding...the grandest of them all...sooo

It's officially the countdown....

QuitTrain ,s...Famous Wedding ....!!!!....

Between Tracey and Rez....

Still waiting for another ...!!!!!.....any offers ????.....

Rez stole one of your eggs ..right from under your nose .lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I have crushes on everybody,

just like in real life.

bakon has tried to lay a sobriquet on me but nothing has stuck.

just like in real life.

I have been very impressed with Mee and MLMR

on their transformations from smokers to free women.

Quantum leaps they have negotiated with a lot of grace.

I am impressed with everyone who walks this walk.

Babs always ripped her hosiery in bacon's back seat and left unmentionables behind.

Well, not to single her out.  All the eggs are guilty of that.

Lots of babies have been born from smoke free parents.

Leanna, Sarah, Action, Aruba, soon Boo.  There are more, I am forgetting.

We are a fertile bunch.

Do you remember the Man Cave that the chicks took over ? 

I think we burned it down by accident.  Something about a cleaning lady with fire.

Where is that thread, so full of mirth ?

Funny, the Sticks of the Day

started out as hard bodies and quickly degenerated into phallic symbols of humor.

We've got some really funny Chicks on QTrain.

Chicks of the Day died,

y'all get tired of air-brushed bodies and fake bosoms? tee hee hee.

Sometimes I will find a thread where a now successful quitter expressed doubt or concern.

These are so poignant.  We come so far on this journey and leave so much doubt and fear behind.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

I have crushes on everybody,

just like in real life.

LOL So do I. Nice to know I'm not the only one

I can hardly wait to get to know all of you, and getting to look back one day on funny  memories of all of you and OF ME lol

• Like 5

Saz and her big words, had to Google it.  Cant remember exactly but it was something to do with drinking, which is what we did when meeting up. 

The royal wedding ....remember we were going to crash it....

Also a picnic that never happened...

Babs and Sonic were the item I thought.....she was one of the first to give me grief but also one of my first posters.  

Nancy feet, tried several times to see them real life but still hasn't happened.

Something else was cat crap. You chicks and half gay dudes with cats....

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 9:24 AM, Doreensfree said:

Lol.....I see I'm not the only Horney Toad around here !!!

Not at all Doreen. I'm the Queen of Crushes and may or may not be a little bit of a cougar. The jury is still out on that one.

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

G’day

I remember when the QS board sank one morning without a trace......

I was just a piece of flotsam that washed up here. Appreciate being excepted into the “Adams” family of different folk welded together by the common addiction.

One thing I have come to appreciate is not being threatened with being banned by saying something....well....inappropriate!  There are people here that say worse things than me.....

A happy Chris

• Like 6

I was from qsmb too, was so worried when it went down. So glad the train stopped and I could hop on here. Now I feel I have been here forever. Its a great place to be.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 5

Yep I'm a refugee from over there....was pretty early in my quit at the time so I was wrapped to find the train and so much more at home here than ever was over there...remember when Boo pegged me as the crazy one.

Oh here's one for the newer kids....remember when Mee grew her big, fat, hairy quit balls...so proud of our girl.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1