Netfilx

Me too!!  As a matter of fact, I only watch Netflix.  My son still watches the cable for sports too but once he leaves in July, I think I will cancel it.

I actually just watched Hunger Games last night.  Didn't think I would be into it but I really liked it.  Look forward to the sequal.  

• Like 3

I'm always waaaaaay behind on the series type shows.  Like Breaking Bad, I didn't start watching it until it was over and I was able to watch it all within the matter of a couple of weeks.  Would have sucked to have to wait a week to see the next episode, especially with the way some of them ended.

• Like 2

We cut the cord about a year ago.  The only thing I miss is watching baseball...but I guess the Rangers will suck this year anyway?  Last year I got MLB.tv and didn't realize that they blackout all the local games.  How stupid is that?

Anyway, I love Netflix but it can be evil.  Some of my faves are Dexter, Breaking Bad, Parenthood, Friday Night LIghts...just to name a few.  

5d7VWVL.jpg

• Like 3

Me too!!  As a matter of fact, I only watch Netflix.  My son still watches the cable for sports too but once he leaves in July, I think I will cancel it.

I actually just watched Hunger Games last night.  Didn't think I would be into it but I really liked it.  Look forward to the sequal.  

Please tell me you read The Hunger Games. The book was so much better than the movie. Catching Fire(2nd movie) was really good, much better than the first movie but still the books are the best. So much important stuff left out of the movies.

• Like 3

Please tell me you read The Hunger Games. The book was so much better than the movie. Catching Fire(2nd movie) was really good, much better than the first movie but still the books are the best. So much important stuff left out of the movies.

I agree Bonnie...I read the series and it was GREAT!...the first movie was a bit of a disappointment for me..like you said, alot was left out (same for catching fire..) and Katniss wasnt what I was expecting in the first movie..I pictured her different...by catching fire (the movie) I guess i accepted her (as Kat) and did think it was a bit better than the first..I am sure I will watch them all when they are released...

And babs..

Books are always better

no argument there...I have yet to find a movie version of a book I have read that can compete with my imagination...lol

• Like 2

Netflix................hummmmm................

Prison Brake......completely addictive.........................

House of Cards...........another one............

I liked prison Break too.

House of Cards I watched  couple but couldn't get into it.  

Oh and I totally forgot about 24...probably my favorite.  Which I think is starting up again soon  :)

Love Netflix! I am (impatiently) waiting for Season 3 of American Horror Story. Does anyone happen to know if there is some kind of "coming soon" type guide or website for Netflix? We've only had it for a couple of months so it's still pretty new to me.

American/Canadian/UK Netflix differs in its content. (My neighbor uses an American IP addy so he can access the much larger American library). 

But can any of you get the movie Love Song For Bobby Long with John Travolta? 

I have it on dvd.......i just love that movie :)

• Like 1

5d7VWVL.jpg

I am cracking up over here! This is SO me. I watched all three seasons of Dance Academy in about a week and all of Once Upon A Time in about two weeks. I love marathoning shows, but am so sad when I finish one. 

• Like 4