Jillar is 4 years smoke free today!!

johnny5

Huge Congratulations to my buddy Jill...

4 years !!!!......

Thank you for all you bring to the board ,working along side with you  has been a plez.......

Oh !!!....here,s the guys with our drinks to celebrate.....Cheers ❤❤

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

YAY YAY YAY !

Congratulations Jilly on your FOUR years of Freedom.

Your presence here has tremendous impact, you are a star.

Thank you for your work, all you do for QTrain,  and your humor, you are a funny, funny chick.

Big Beer Festival for you and the dry refreshments also, of course.

Yay.  Great day to be nicotine free.

I brought the band along, 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Happy 4 Jillar! 

You are sweet & kind and loved by all that meet you.

This past year has thrown you some tough stuff and not only have you remained quit, but have supported every quitter that has come along.

Enough sap........let's party......

beer-grooms-cake_251181.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations! Four years quit is a very impressive accomplishment! Thanks for all the help you give to everyone, everyday on this forum! Onward and upward my friend!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everybody, this past year was probably the worst year of my life. My mom died, my beautiful Cocoa bunny died disappeared, my Acadia with only 22,000 miles on it was totaled and in January of this year my lungs failed from a viral infection and I spent ten days in the hospital and came home on oxygen.

Bad things are going to happen to us people but we will get through them as non smokers. I can't speak for everyone but I fought hard for that and am proud to say that even though thoughts of smoking still enter my mind they can't make me give up my quit.

So here's hoping for a much better 2020 in spite of the pandemic!

Thanks again you guys for remembering my day and thank you @johnny5 for posting it 🤗😘

• Like 9

Congratulations Jillar on your 4 years .A great quit you got there.

Thanks for all the advice, wise words and laughs you bring here, and keeping us busy on the games.

Much respect to you....

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So sorry you lost your mom Jillar..it's so hard to go through! But way to go keeping your quit through all that shtick.  I hope your lungs fully recover with time.  Thanks for being a kind and supportive soul here!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, I show up late to the party again.

Congratulations on a great quit of four years.  You built a rock solid quit for yourself and have helped countless others achieve their freedom.

We're honored to share the same Train as you Jillar.

Hope you took time to celebrate...

image.png.158579e992cf3361aa01717c2356be4c.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow, Jillar... hats off to your accomplishment.  Freedom for you no matter the situation.  Wise bunny woman and incredible support and advocate for Freedom..

original.gif four bunnies, one for each year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1