Intown28

Hello and welcome ....

If you want to put cigerettes behind you ....you are in the right place ...

The main Smoking board is a great place to start ...read all the green pinned threads ...

Looking forward to getting to know you better 

• Like 4

Welcome intown, glad you joined our train full of quitters. Not sure where you are in your quit but we're here to support you as much as you need or want us too 😊

• Like 4

Hey Intown28,

Welcome to the Quit Train. This is where you want to be if you want to give up cigarettes and nicotine for ever. There is plenty of articles, videos and a lot of really supportive individuals here.. I haven't been here all that long but I'm in the midst of my best quit ever. So, grab a seat and enjoy the ride because this train is leaving the station.

• Like 4

Welcome Intown.  So glad you found us.  We are here to help you on this journey.  This wonderful group of people know how to lift you up and get you through.  Stay close and get to know us.  

a58779e94b63574613eca8ded47d691e.jpg

• Like 4

Not sure if my reply got out still new here ….I have not set a date yet had a lot of stuff going on still no exscuse just got out of a bad divorce dated someone for a year that lived out of town was happy until I asked to go visit him and that was that he came here often spent time here with the girls so this week has been hectic...…. were is everyone from im in Canada was this site use to be quintet....

• Like 1

There's never going to be a good time to quit when you're an addict. You're just going to keep coming up with excuses why now isn't a good time.

If you were a member of quitnet then you probably know all this already. So why not just buckle down and let's get you quit. It's a really sweet revenge against exes to see you improving yourself post relationship too!

Set a quit date, commit and quit. You can do it, we're all proof.....

• Like 4

I am from Ohio.  I know it seems tough to quit in stressful times but it is the best time.  Quitting gives you so much power and self esteem.  The people here become wonderful friends and are here to support you through the down days.  

• Like 5

Hey Intown28,

I agree there's no better time than the present to get your QUIT on. I understand stressful times are tough to quit during. I get it but I decided during the shear madness of this pandemic that if I was going to quit now was the time. Don't get me wrong it was crazy stressful but the idea of quitting and getting healthier outweighed all other concerns. So, I whole heartedly committed to quitting. I did it for no other reason than for myself. I think if you truly believe that you will be a happier and healthier version of yourself then you should commit. Always remember that you have to fully commit to be successful. It's going to take hard work and determination but you can do it if you so desire. So, when you are ready we'll be here for you all the way.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Intown28 said:

Not sure if my reply got out still new here ….I have not set a date yet had a lot of stuff going on still no excuse 

Here are some resources for you. 

Setting a quit date often carries more anticipation anxiety than just quitting right now.

Setting Quit Dates

and here is a good one for you

I Will Quit When

There is NO time like right now.  This very second.  Waiting only endangers your life and and a family's well being.

You will be separating your 'life' from your quit.

Nothing in your life should interfere with your quitting, establishing a successful quit or maintaining one.

Your Quit & Your Life - The Proper Sequence

Here is a thread to help you navigate around

10 Ways To Effectively Use This Forum

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Intown28 said:

Not sure if my reply got out still new here ….I have not set a date yet had a lot of stuff going on still no exscuse just got out of a bad divorce dated someone for a year that lived out of town was happy until I asked to go visit him and that was that he came here often spent time here with the girls so this week has been hectic...…. were is everyone from im in Canada was this site use to be quintet....

No time to wait ....why put more poison into your body ...just to take it out again later ...

Do it now ....

Life throws us some crap curve balls ....but smoking won't fix anything ....that's junkie thinking ...

Just jump on the Train ....you'll be surprised how Quitting can make you stronger in all aspects of your life .

Where am I from ....I'm a Liverpudlian .....so Liverpool England ....

• Like 5

I'm from Raleigh, North Carolina.

The other members' posts are right.  The best time to quit is as soon as possible.  There are always going to be stressful situations but you cannot let that dictate your quit, if you want to quit.  While it may be tough early on, quitting gives you more control over your life and may also give you the strength to face other tough situations life throws your way.

• Like 4