Reading my way through another craving

Kate18

QT has become my stop for working through the stronger cravings. I pick posts that catch my attention and am often amused at how what I am reading is just what I needed to think about.

Thanks to the moderators and others with a commitment to helping those of us who are trying to follow your example of living nonsmoking lives. Clean-air-breathing lives.

Just reading my way through another craving. Decided to post a "thanks" this time.

:) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I was glued to my former forum 24/7 my whole first year quit and I'm convinced it was because of that that I got my forever quit. You are doing everything right Kate to insure your forever quit too 😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Kate,

There is no perfect way to get through the triggers and cravings. Plus, there is no perfect recipe for the perfect quit. Everyone has a different way to get through or past all the pitfalls that we face. So, once you find something that works for you then stick with it. As we learn to cope with this stuff we build a good lasting quit. So stay strong and safe.

• Like 7

Good for you Kate....you found a path that was good for you ,and got you through the tough time ..

I agree ..there is so much info here ....maybe spend time going way back and reading the older posts ..

You will be amazed at the different approaches,folks took to get to thier goal ...

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Kate18 said:

QT has become my stop for working through the stronger cravings. I pick posts that catch my attention and am often amused at how what I am reading is just what I needed to think about.

Thanks to the moderators and others with a commitment to helping those of us who are trying to follow your example of living nonsmoking lives. Clean-air-breathing lives.

Just reading my way through another craving. Decided to post a "thanks" this time.

:) 

This ^^^ is what makes QTrain so great.  

Glad you are beating your craves.  Don't forget to reward yourself !  It really helps with the healing.

Pardon, if I repeat myself...

The Significance of Rewards

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1