Sending Our Jo a Hug after Surgery !!!

Doreensfree

Thanks everyone. First day home...and becsuse we are scaling back iso  my parents insisted I go there for the day...where I got the joy of homeschooling...today's class were PE...where she went for a 45min walk to the lake (pond) and back....science where we did some elemental chemistry and I got to explain isotopes and mass numbers and protons and electrons....Fit for life (fake sport, its about diet and work life balance and tai chi and yoga and meditation and emotional health and I can't believe it's a subject) where she had to cook something healthy and record the process and feed people...dunno how she turned my 30min quick feed pumpkin soup into a 2 hour marathon but apparently it was lovely (not on the list of food i get yet)...then watch footy with my dad...he has been taping old games that my team won for me because we have had no footy....and then he made me laugh do much I might have bust some stitches.

tenor.gif 

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 5

Good to hear your out of hospital ....much better to be out of there ...

Sounds like your folks had it all figured out ....

Enjoy getting spoilt ....nothing wrong with that.....

Take it easy ....give yourself time to heal ...XXX❤❤❤❤

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Cbdave said:

Gday

I was kinda wanting you to get bored..... that means you’ll post heaps of cool shit up on the site...... just saying.

Love the way your brain works, Chris.  and the way @notsmokinjo's brain works also.

Something about 'you' people.

• Like 2