c9jane29 is THREE years quit

Paul723

Thanks, @Paul723!  I love days like today because they are now just another day...not complacent in any way, but I am definitely comfortable in my surroundings and in my quit.  

Snow cones for my reward, I got the black cherry frosty (ice cream in the middle)...I crammed my spoon thru the bottom...🤷🤦 Still delicious!

Turns out I'm highly allergic to my grass...(this is not a marijuana joke) 😝

but Bermuda grass so I can't enjoy our beautiful lawn. That's okay tho...I absolutely can not complain.

I can tell you... I've been to the bottom of my barrel before; that place you're sure God forgot you, and I never thought I would see this day. These amazing days that taste like a fresh peach everyday because I can wake up and bite into them! I can wake up my spirit, shine her armor and let her dragon fly!

Man, did quitting smoking really do all that?...I mean...it lifted the smoke...and once the smoke was clear...I just wasn't lost any more. 

I say it's just another day, but low-key I really f-ing love today ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

• Like 5

@Sazerac...no glitter in the new house!! I know I know!! WTF?!?!...It's killer to get out of the carpet tho😝. I let the kids use the rest to throw handfuls in front of the teachers cars for their teacher parade 👍

... While I chased those ladies down with my glitter cannon shouting "Wait! You forgot your kids!!"😂😂😭

@MLMRGood to see you, friend🤗 you smell nice...

@jillarI love it here, so thank you. I hope you are feeling better and keeping yourself safe.

@Boo  @johnny5 @Paul723 People like you keep a place like this going. People that can look past the demons and not take other people's quits personally. I couldn't seem to do that. Addicts need good steadfast people in their lives and you guys provide that here. So, thank you for your time and dedication.

@Mac#23 Thanks👍 Just keep climbing that rope!

@Doreensfree Thanks for coming from the garden to say hello...you are quite sodden, but still love you the same! Hope all is well...wash your hands, you dirty bird!! 

• Like 6