Guess Maddies Birth Weight !!!!

Doreensfree

What will our Maddie weigh ??????

Let's  all have a guess ,The Winner will win a Cyber Prize ....

Beer or wine and a big cake ....yes !!!!.....big prizes ....your right .....

I'll start ....9 pd 4 ounces ...( Sorry Sugar Britches ) .....ouch!!!!.....

800px_COLOURBOX4290443.jpg

• Like 6

Probably not a good time to mention this again, particularly if Sugar Britches is within earshot, but I was the biggest baby born in Bradley County, Tennessee in 1974.  Insert the requisite apology to my mother here.

Sugar Britches weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces at birth.  She was in the normal range for a newborn, but I got a write-up in the local newspaper when I was born.  So, I got than going for me.

Not sure if there's even any correlation between the birth weight of the parents and that of a newborn, but...now you know!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Boo said:

Probably not a good time to mention this again, particularly if Sugar Britches is within earshot, but I was the biggest baby born in Bradley County, Tennessee in 1974.  Insert the requisite apology to my mother here.

Sugar Britches weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces at birth.  She was in the normal range for a newborn, but I got a write-up in the local newspaper when I was born.  So, I got than going for me.

Not sure if there's even any correlation between the birth weight of the parents and that of a newborn, but...now you know!

Just HOW BIG was baby Boo ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

Just HOW BIG was baby Boo ?

12 pounds 4 ounces.  I had a big body and a low center of gravity...I was like a baby sumo wrestler.

Even after I was born, my mom wasn't 100% convinced she wasn't having twins.  She wanted them to make sure there wasn't another one hiding in there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Boo said:

12 pounds 4 ounces.  

7 hours ago, Boo said:

Sugar Britches weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces at birth.

OK.  with all this new information I am updating my guess as to Maddie Mays birth weight.

taking the middle between parents birth weights

....and in this corner, Maddie May weighing in at

9 lb 12 oz.  

is my math right ?  where is our smoke free math checker ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Boo said:

12 pounds 4 ounces.  I had a big body and a low center of gravity...I was like a baby sumo wrestler.

Even after I was born, my mom wasn't 100% convinced she wasn't having twins.  She wanted them to make sure there wasn't another one hiding in there.

Wow !!!!......Your Mum is Trouper ....I wouldn't of survived that ...no way ....

12 pds.  4 ounces ....Nay.....just thinking about it makes my eyes water ...

High Five Boo,s Mum....

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Um...lb Oz....who frickin knows we don't use that DF down here so I won't be math facts checking @Sazerac.....

So the lovely miss Maddie Mae will be 3.544kg....which goggle convert tells me is 7lb 13oz.....how many Oz in a lb?...I thought it was 12 or is that those inches and feet things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 2:53 AM, Rozuki said:

I will go with 8 lbs 5 oz! Not too big, not too small! 😷

You were the nearest Sweetie ....only a Oz out .....

So I think you should still have the prize ....Hoping you will share it with us all .

We are all celebrating ❤❤❤❤

mediumCutout.png

302edce7873697752f9f7f2a26e5a683.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1