Six Weeks! šŸ˜

Amierouge

I am so happy! Ā Honestly, I think being on quarantine helped a lot too. Ā My entire routine was upended, which helped me avoid many of my triggers. IfĀ itā€™s the one positive that comes from this craziness, I am going to run with it!

Ā 

I am going to keep with it! Ā I love not smelling like smoke! IĀ like that my cough is startingĀ Ā to fade away. Ā My kids are proud of me.

• Like 9

Congratulations on six weeks amierouge, I've been thinking about positives in this very negative time and yours is an awesome one! šŸ˜ŠĀ 

I'm so glad you're seeing the wonderful benefits of quitting šŸ˜Š

• Like 3

Congratulations on your 6 week quit. It's refreshing to see people commited to becoming healthier individuals. Keep up the amazing job you are doing and be safe. I am slowly working on overcoming triggers for my addiction. I am also a few days away from my 6 week quit. So, I truly know what you are experiencing at this time.Ā 

• Like 5

High five ....

Six weeks is a huge achievement.....I hope in these hard times to find a way of rewarding yourself ....

You should be noticing alot of changes now ...smell and taste ....skin starting to look brighter ...

It only gets better ....

Ā 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Amierouge said:

I love not smelling like smoke! IĀ like that my cough is startingĀ Ā to fade away. Ā My kids are proud of me.

Ā 

Win, win, win.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for pointing out some of the amazing benefits to quitting and congratulations on six weeks of freedom Amie.

• Like 3

Congratulations on your Six Weeks of Freedom !

Ā 

The benefits will continue, some seen, some unseen.

You Quit Smoking !

Marvelous.

Be sure to reward yourself as best you can in these days of The Plague.

• Like 2